Bloody jokes

"Puddin im so sorry please"Harley begging joker. She was on the floor covered with blood. Her hands were covered and a spot on her dress was torn. Plus on her side she was stabbed her mouth was bloody and her head was bleeding a little from a small cut. I didn't know they were planning something"she whispered. Joker was looking at her in horror thinking it was her own blood. "I didn't know. I didn't know"she said over and over again. "Harley is this your blood?"joker asked in a panic voice. "No puddin. I don't know who's!"she said breathing hard she had a knife in her hand. "Who did you kill?"he asked. ". I'm so sorry. I they came to me and I was so scared. I'm I don't know"she said panicking looking at the blood on her. "Harley. What happened!"he said grabbing her shoulders. She pasted out and frost caught her Laid her on the floor making sure she didn't hit her head. "Frost what happened"joker asked. "I wasn't there but from what I've heard it wasn't good"frost shook his head while ripping Harley's dress cleaning the stab that wasn't to deep.

Harley got all dressed up for the club. She wanted to drop by and see what was going on since joker was so stressed about it. BShe looked at him sleeping before smiling and leaving. She had a black dress on a black boot heels.

"I really don't think it's smart to go alone without joker

"I really don't think it's smart to go alone without joker. Harley a lot of people like your boyfriend. And not you because... he's your boyfriend "a guard said warning as he drove them to the club. "Your so stricken ... I'll be fine"she rolled her eyes.once he got there. She walked in looking around trying to find a problem. And the only problem was that no one was there. "I told you not to come without boss"the guard said grabbing her. Two guys came with a bucket full of blood. "What are you guys doing"She said shocked. Her own men were betraying her. Better yet they were betraying her boyfriends trust. "Teach you a lesson to leave!"the guy from behind yelled. She pushed herself grabbing bones knife. She stabbed him repeatedly before another knocked her over. She gasped as they held her down trying to rip her dress. "Nooo. Stop!"she yelled. She kicked and scream when a body tackled the other one to the floor. She took advantage and turned around stabbing the other one. "Harley let's go"frost said holding her arm. She nodded allowing him tk lead her home. He didn't check her until he took her to joker.

"I left one at the bar waiting for your questions"frost told him sewing Harley up. "I'll take t for here find out his intentions please"joker said looking at Harley. Frost nodded but in his head was screaming. The joker asked him to do something with a please at the end.
Joker finished then bcarry Harley to there bed. "Im sorry"she whispered. "It's okay Harley. You just wanted me happy"Joker said kissing her head. "Really is it really okay?"she asked. "Yes"joker nodded hugging her. He got a call from frost. "He gave me a list of people who just want fun with Harley "frost said. "Good kill then"joker said hanging up. "Don't worry about people like that"joker said kissing her. She kissing back. "I have to take a shower..."she whispered. "Yeah. Let's go you got blood all over me"I laughed pulling her up kissing her again.