if you weren't so crazy id think your insane

I shot him and he dropped. "I was gonna say I wouldn't do that if I were you"the love of my life teased a dead body. I pointed the gun at his head wanting answered he looked back at me pouting "Don't hurt me! I'll be your friend agaim " he laughed. Never show fear. Never. "Don't it! Do it do it do it do it " he said fast and multiple  times. "A gun doesn't scare  you but my heart does " I asked. I seen a flash of panic in his eye. "Still the same words harls"he chuckled excited  . we have been over this before on the streets . And now we have to go over it again. Still on the stress but I know but, an is watching now. It's just something he likes when he's bored  .  He grabbed the gun calming and threw my hand down. "Leave me"he whispered  mad. "No.... no no no no no no no!"I spat. He looked shocked. "I'm not leaving you. I fell in love with you. I've risked everything for a joker life style. Ive took blows to the face. Horrible comments, lies, things that wanted to make me kill myself  And I would do it over " I told him.  He seemed shocked cause usually  I would allow him to leave then get caught crying and he Pity's  me and breaks me out. Not this to me. "My job. My life. My parents expectations. My friends.  My love.... my sanity.... your like I'll cheat on you and just wanna break you. No sir...if anything that's what your gonna do it me. And I'll forgive  you cause you think I've some so far to give up. Your thinking is just funny. You know if you weren't so crazy id would think your insane " I said stepping up to him. His face I have never seen him so damn shocked. The last  line made  him really think. I expected him to hit me but instead. I felt his lips on mine. He pulled away laughing stepping back putting his hands in his hair. "finally!  I've loved you for the longest... but waiting so long for you to say something instead  of crying and letting me go, that wasn't love. It was boohoo poor me. This. This! Is love. You being honest "he laughed. "Really"i asked. "Yes darling "he smirked. "You never  liked me talking  back to you"I told him. "That's want talking back, it was standing up. Good job harls"he  said pulling me in a kiss. I shrugged it off  kissing him back. Who would have guessed.