batsy batsy batsy

Harley

I giggled on the phone with mista j. I just went out a drink. ... A milkshake of course. My pudding was whispering sweet words to me. "Harley"batman said. I spinned putting my hands up. "What"I asked . we looked around at the bodys on the floor.

"I'll call you back later my love"joker told me.

"Yes sir"I smiled. He hung up. I put it in my bra.

"Their not dead okay bats. See"I said pouring water on one. He gasped awake. I kicked him in the face knocking him out.

"look bats i know it looks bad"i said patting my dress. I was wearing a pink's and blue candy color it half and half with socks that reached my upper legs. My hair was put down which was blended.

He slammed me on the counter. "Hey "i shouted. His hand on my neck chocking me. Last minute he let go. I coughed super hard gasping for air. "whats wrong with you"i asked surprised. "your the good guy"

"what did you do to everyone here"he shouted. I flinched as his hand slapped me. "they were trying kill me! geez. Lets just say they aint a fan of Mista J"i shouted back. "liar"he shouted. I got up glaring at him.

"wheres the prove"he asked mad. "i dont know, maybe they got cameras"i shrugged. "am i arrested"i asked. "you should be"he spat. "But! Im not!haha so... bye bye"I smirked doing a cartwheel. He grabbed my arm slamming me on the floor hitting me over again and again. I kicked him off launching at him. We were fighting pretty much. "harls"Jokers voice said. I got up smiling at him. "puddin"i smiled. He looked at me. "what happened, You still look amazing but your makeup is messed up and you're lip is bleeding"He pointed out. "aww puddin... batsy thinks i was gonna kill everyone here because they attacked me. But dont worry. Im sure there dead"i nodded. Joker stomped over to batman taking out his gun shooting him in the knee. "shit"batman shouted. "batsy batsy batsy.... bad bat! you should know not to hurt the queen"he spat picking me up he put me in the passenger side. I got my makeup and brush and wet whips out of his glove compartment fixing my my makeup and hair. I looked at him and he smirked. "Beautiful like always my love"he smiles.
 I leaned in to kiss him but ended up kissing his his check. He turned quickly . "whats wrong"i asked. "Someones following us. Its not a hero.. Damn it"he yelled punching the roof. I got his gun opening the climbing to where half my body was out. He started rubbing my thighs. I put my foot on his crouch. "I'll step! Were trying to kill not get laided"I laughed at him. He was holding on to my but I took my foot off getting a steady stand. I started shooting the shot gun, throwing me back a little. "ahh"i groan as a bullet scrapped my skin almost making it in my arm. I shot the head lights making there air bags go and the flipped. I got down. "nicely done"joker laughed. He leaned in with his eyes still on the rode i gave him a kiss before pulling away
. We got to the club and walked in sitting in the only mvp spot. I sat down next to him lacing our hands together. A cold metal was placed on my finger. I looked and seen a pretty ring. "mrs.J"frosty said looking at me. "huh"i asked. "mrs. J This is a party to celebrate your engagement  "he nodded. I looked at Mr.J. "your playing me huh? this isnt funny J, You know i wanna marry you and this is a sick game"i said with tears. "Nope. Your soon to be Mrs.J . Your the only one I will ever fall for hard"he said going on his knee. I sat on it kissing him. "Your amazing"I giggled.