squad.

The squad walked down the streets of abandon Gotham

The squad walked down the streets of abandon Gotham. Everyone. I mean everyone in the squad was terrified to look back. She kissed his cheek and he smiled laughing. They were all terrified. She held his hand snuggling with his arm. They whole squad was back together but one person was added. The joker. Joker and Harley werent happy to be the but they were together for the time which made them over the top happy. "Alright. Were stopping at a hotel for tonight"flag said. He was in charged fully. They killed Amanda wallers so they picked the best person. Flag.  "Okyie-dokie!"harley smiled excited to be off her feet. They got there and joker decided to sit on the floor. Harley sat on his lap smiling. Everyone wondered if she was always this clingy. All honest true he told her he loved when she was all over him. It told people that she was his and he was hers. "So flag. What's the mission?"harley asked. "Two kids are taking act with bombs and guns. And there steal... I don't think inviting you guys for this mission was smart now that I think of it"flags whispered the last thing. "What?"joker asked. "Your act. You and harley"flag said unsure. Harley heard joker growl. "Now pudding"harley said trying to calm him down. She wrapped her legs around his waist. "When we get them we can make them pay. Show them who's the real harley and mista j"she whispered to him. He smirked at the idea. She smiled knowing she calmed him down. He leaned over making her almost fall. she wrapped her arms around his neck letting out a little scream then laughed. Everyone looked at them. They were actually cute and were really so in love.  he smiled seeing down much fun she was having being with him. She squat while he held her legs smiling up and her. She smiled while there nose touched. She went in for a kiss and he rushed in. He kissed her meaningful causing her to blush knowing they were watching. "Um. Joker"flag said. Joker pulled away giving her a little peck. "Hm?"he asked calm. This was probably the only time they've seen him so calm and they all knew it was cause harley. There's stores here so you should get a suit cause your gonna be the one getting them. You to harley"flag said. Harley got up helping her baby up. "Alright. No leaving, the bombs are still there"flag reminded him. "No there not. we got them disable but harley talked me into staying. Plus she's having fun"joker laughed. Harley giggled jumping on his back. "We got them officially removed last night. When we stopped at the other hotel"Harley giggled. Flags jaw dropped. "Were king and queen of we get whatever we want"harley added. Joker started walking away with harley on his back. "I like this outfit. You need to look amazing for your big entrance. Cause I got a plan!"she smiled excited.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Harley stumbled in putting her hands up giggling. "Hey guyss.... So I heard you wanna be prince and princess of Gotham!"she exclaimed. She looked at them grossed out.

"if mista j seen you he would be mad"she spat

"if mista j seen you he would be mad"she spat. The guy walked up to her smiling. "Why serious?"he asked. She punched him hand cause him to fly back. "You don't say that. She would say that"Harley yelled. "Cupcake"the girl dressed as a joker ran to him. Her jaw dropped. She became disappointed. Joker came clapping. "Whoa. You guys are amazing"joker clapped laughing. "Look. Dress up isn't all that, have you guys even kill anyone I mean really"he said. Harley watched him. "No, but we wanted you guys to be the first victim"she said. Joker frowned. He hoped he would talk them out but they were so annoying. Joker spinned his cane around looking at harley. "Baby... Should we let them leave"he asked her. "I personally think no but what ever you want mista j"she smiled walking close to him. He thought about it before deciding. Nope. "Nahhh"joked said hitting the girl with the end of his cane. Harley hit the guys with a bat. "Wait"they heard a voice. Harley turned to the squad. "Huh?"she asked. "We don't have to kill them"dead shot said. "There kids"he added. "So? Dress up isn't for anyone"harley spat. "Will you give us two days before you tell everyone that Gotham is good?"joker asked. Flag slowly nodded. "Alright harley. Let's go get a cop car then we can go to the asylum then to the chemical pool!"he said excited picking her up bride style. "Sounds like a plan to me"harley smiled. They left leaving the squad behind. "So what do be do for two say"flag asked. "Throw them in a closet and do as much fun thing as we can"katana insisted. Everyone went to do there own thing and by the end of the day flag and doctor moon were in a hotel playing hide and seek with dead shot and his daughter. Boomerang and katana were drinking happy. The crocodile was eating the dead body's having his dinner. And the queen and king of Gotham was at the chemical pools drinking grade soda on ice going over there good memories and planning the future. Wondering where batman was in all of this? He was in his bat cave sleeping. Playing games and swimming.