cheers

Joker-

I'm a mess. Complete and total trash. I could have been killing everyone in the city but I was stuck here think of the future. Now I'm far to tied and way to drunk. I drank a bit more then I should have. Hars went over Ivy's. I laid my head on the desk. Never. Will I let anyone see me cry. "Get out everyone"I shouted. They all jumped leaving in a rush. No one. I will never cry to anyone. No way in hell would I even let Harley. Damn it Harley. She's so beautiful. Amazing. Knows how to make me laugh. She deserves better.
I warned her. Over and over I don't fall in love but then yet in over here wanting to cry for her. I'm such an asshole. I throw her out. Sell her out. Sell her and she always comes back. Never once have I needed to make the effort to be hurt with her. People even dare to tell her that I used her. That jokes get old an boring after being used to much. That she's a whore that slept around for her to get a job at arkham. That she's just my slave. And sad thing is sometimes she believes it. That's why she goes to ivys. As much as I think she's a bad influence. The need a best friend that's female. My eyes glossed with tears. And I know one day she's gonna leave me forever but I don't want her to. I sniffed.

"Out of the way! Mista J! Im here"Harleys voice yelled. She knocked.

"What"I said in my regular voice. She came in with a teddy bear. Locking the door closing the window shades. She sat on my desk in front of me. "What's wrong pudding"she asked. "Harley you fucking... Get out .there he's working. "One of my men yelled. "No. He needs me. Let me be his wife"she shouted back. I smiled at her. She deserves better and I could treat her better and actually make her my personal ball and chain. "He doesn't need you or even wants to marry you"he yelled. She flinched at the words. "Shut up"I snapped. "He's probably right. I'm sorry for that"she said upset jumping off. I grabbed her waist falling to my knees.

Harley-

He dropped to his knees putting his arms my waist. “puddin. What's wrong ” I asked. He was sobbing and it broke my heart. My eyes got glossy. "I'm sorry. For everything I love you and I don't use you or want to hurt you but its my personality. And the voices in sorry"he sobbed. "I actually do wanna marry you and have a future and everything. I'll change just don't leave me when you realize"he said.  "No"I demanded. "I'm never gonna leave you and I don't want you to change. I love you mista j"I said pulling his up wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'll never leave even if you had a bomb strapped to you. Its just something love does to you"I smiled kissing his cheek hugging him stuffing my face into his neck. Tippy toeing. What I'm try. I have heels an im still trying to tippy toe. He just so tall. "How do you know your in love"he asked. "When all the love songs you though were stupid makes since now"I giggled. "I guess I am in love with you"he smiles hugging me back. I pulled away placing my lips on his. He kissed back. Tilting my head he did the same. We pulled away letting our heads lean against each other. Lacing out hands together. "Your to sweet"he smiled. I laughed a bit. "I'll love you forever. No one will ever put up with your crazy ass so your stuck with me"I laughed. "At same goes to you"he chuckled.