fights

Fights after fights. Hurtful words were threw at each other and now they barley speak to each other. Or even look at each other. It been like that for months. Harley doesn't even call him puddin anymore. Now that he lacks to protect her one of his henchman continues to make fun of her and beat her. Joker noticed new bruises Everytime but doesn't wanna say anything wrong that would lead to another fight. All he wants if to snuggle with her at night wake up to her and be happy like before. But he can't admit that's all he wants. All Harley wants is to keep him happy. She was waiting for him to come home so they could talk about what's happening to them. They used to be the queen and king. And now everyone thinks they hate each other because she never does missions with him or their never seen together. She just wants to be happy and make him happy. Joker was talking to a few guys. During the time joker heard a smart comment about Harley have a body. That instantly made him pissed which means he spent no time thinking and just shot him in the head. He was in his car driving fast and wasn't paying attention and crashed into something. His shirt was now ripped and blood from his lip and corner of his head. He got out already annoyed. He wasn't mad he crashed his car he was still mad about the comment of Harley. "Hey joker!"a male yelled at him. "Needa ride. Yours is on fire"he asked. Joker pulled him out his car. The man was terrified at joker who was pulling out something. He gave the man a stack of money getting into the car driving to his hideout. Harley heard the car pull up. She got up waiting for him to come in. Once he walked in he took of his jacket.

"Fucking Harley, like they could even touch her"he mubbled and Harley heard. They looked into each other's eyes. He watch's as Harley looked at his injuries and her eyes filled with worried,which made him extremely happy knowing now she still cares

"Puddin are you okay"she rushed to him. He smiled lightly at the nickname he hasn't heard in 5 month and desperately wanted to hear for months that felt like years.

"I'm sorry"he whispered. Harley stopped what she was doing. He never said Im sorry.... To anyone. He told her he hasn't said sorry since he could remember.

"W-what"she asked.

"I don't know what's happening to us... I'm sorry I never talked about it"he told her honestly. He missed her cheerful singing and kisses and her thinking his attention wasn't on her when it always was on her. She hugged him closing her eyes tight. He chuckled using his hand to hold one of her smooth ponytail.

"I just want ya to be happy."she said hugging him. His henchmen watched on the cameras.
Harley was enjoying the moment.

"I love you, I'm sorry for being so disrespectful to you I won't let it happen again"she promised.

"I know"he agreed. "I love you to"he smiled down at her. The henchmens eyes nearly popped out of their own sockets.

"Why does this surprise you guys"one asked.

"the•joker in love. Hes lying to her... Yeah! Yup. There's no way"one answered back.

"Why do you think he's gonna come after you once he watch's the videos"he one said holding up a video on his phone. "it's payback I told you about for not listening"he added walking out.

Harley looked at joker.

"say it again"she begged.

"Why"he smirked.

"I've waited 6 years to hear that. Come on puddin"she begged.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you"he repeated fast. She laughed happy at the words.

"You'll hear that a lot more"he promised.

"Good"she tippy toed trying to kiss him. He picked her up and made her wrap her legs around him. "So I don't have to bend over cause your to short"he smirked. "you know that why I'm always wearing heels"she huffed. "It's cute that your short"he said kissing her over and over again.