bad bitch

I waited talking to everyone

I waited talking to everyone. Harley was gonna finally put them up to the test. No one has seen her out the jester suit or with her adult accent. We got tired of the tight body quit. And her hair was getting to long. So I went shopping for my little mouse. Well actually I was trying to find an outfit so I came up with that and had people make it. I wanna make sure that no one here try to hurt her when she's being crazy. We were walking in the rain. I seen Harley squadding waiting. With her hands on her bat i got her. "Damn. Who's that"a guy asked. "Don't be tricked this bitchs can be fat. Harley stood up and all the guys jaws dropped. She started walking up to us and I smirk. "Ohh the joker's about to get him a new Harley"a guy commented. My eye twitched. She frowned stopping in front of me. "I bet you can't put a real smile on my face tonight mista"she said in her Brooklyn accent. "Or. I can"a guy stepped up. I rolled my eyes. Her smirk dropped clearly getting on her real crazy side . Damn 0 to 100 real quick. "Well. Mista tummy.. I wasn't talkin to you"she snapped pulling her bat over her shoulder. "Ohh yeah"he asked getting mad. "Yeah, what are you gonna do"I asked. A few guys stepped up others backed away seeing I was testing them with the smile I had. He pushed her and she stumbled back. "Your gonna regret that"she mumbled hitting him across the head with her bat. I loved watching her fight. It's always the best. One grabbed her by her waist and other went in front. She kicked the one in front putting her bar against the guys neck flipping over his shoulder kneeing him in the balls. I flinched. Ohh...that's got to burn. She kicked him down hitting him over again. She did a flip onto ones shoulders elbowing him. One picked her up throwing her over the shoulder. She pulled her gun out shooting him. He fell back and she a tuck and roll getting up leaning again the wall. "Anyone else"she smiled big. "That's wrong with you"the guy who first started it. "Ima bad guuuyy. It's what I do"she said pulling out her gun shooting him. I walked up to her. Everyone gasped scared for her. "Baby! That was amazing. "I opened my arms. She leaped to me. Hugging me. I picked her up holding her legs. "Really puddin!"she asked. "Harley everyone yelled shock. "Hiii"she exclaimed bending her back putting her hands on the floor. I put her legs straight up pushing the right one. She pulled that one on the floor putting the other one pushing herself up. "Like the new look boys!"she said excited. "I know mista j loves it. "She said hooking her arm with mine. We started walking. We stopped and she looked back. "Come on, got something better to do"she asked. We got to our car I opened the door for her. She giggled sitting down. I closed it going into the car. "Well. You did great"I smiled. "Ya think so? "She asked hopeful. "I know so"I said kissing her nose. She rushed in giving me a kiss on the lips. I kissed her back smirking. "I say. We go home and have fun"she smirked I did the same at her plan.

"Ahhhhh"Harley groaned. "No fair! You never let me win!"she said pointing at the racing game we were playing. HAHA GOT YOU ALL! Nastys. Lol. "Fiiine next time"I laughed. She kissed me and i kissed back. "Thanks. Love ya!"she smiled. "I love you to"I rubbed her head.

Hey everyone... Soooo any requests? I'll do it?. Anythin you want baby. Also who's your favorite. Harley or katana.

For me it's Harley cause ever since I saw her ive been about her and mista j! Im even compared to her alot. It's cause the way I think. And act... Lol love ya all. Hope you like.