testing

Joker was talking to frosty trying to find out a way to make sure Harley's love was real. Cause he wanted to admit he loved her back but if she was just playing how useless he's feelings were. "If she loves you play one more test. Tell her you feel in love with someone else. See how she reacts"frosty told him. He knew Harley was gonna get super mad. And yell at him and officially leave but what of she didn't and reacted different. He nodded in agreement. He was gonna get to the bottom of this.

He was sitting in the kitchen with all his hench men around. Harley came in making the groceries out whispering about a plan for dinner. She smiled happy that j wasn't as mean. She didnt know why but that just made her happy and didn't question it cause that would make him mad. "Harley we gotta talk"he said. The hench men walked up but ended up listening and watching thing on the cameras. "Yeah, puddin what's up"she smiled cheerful counting how many things she would need for tonight. "I've fallen in love, with someone else"he said looking at her only her. She kept her eyes on the jar of pickles. Joker noticed her breathing stopped. The terrified look on her face the pain in her eyes. His heart stopped at the sight. She closed her eyes. She kept her head down slowly then smiled. It wasn't what he expected. But she did a small smile opening her eyes. He seen that her eyes show so much pain and tears rolled down her cheek. "Okay"she whispered. "Its okay! If you love her ya just do. You can't choose to fall in love . So I have two choices. I shoot you and her. Or I leave so you'll be happy with her"she said trying to be normal but her voice cracked. "I can't shoot ya, you know I don't got the guts.. but whatever you want me to do ill do. I said an oath i meant"she promised sobbing. "Why"joker asked. As in. Why did she say that oath. Why was she so willing to leave him. Why was it up to him. "Because j... I love you. I've always have. And I know at a point ya loved me to. I'm so sorry I didnt fit your missing puzzle piece.
. So tell me. What do I do"she asked. The guys were upstairs talking about how they all knew this day was coming and so happy now that its time. all except frosty. "he's not gonna let her leave"he pointed out. "what do you know"someone asked. "more about them then you'll ever. I've been there since he first saw her. why do you think he wanted in the asylum. he could have gotten out so easy but wanted to stay for a blond"he argued. the guys quickly shut up watching. for Harley...So many things were running through her head. She knew she wasn't beautiful like he's said before. Or worthy of his love. Or actually being beside him. "Better yet. Ill take frosty in my car and when he's done with a gun hell come back"she whispered. "Better plan I have"j said. He wanted this to end fast. He couldn't take the pain watching her cry for him asking him proving to him that her life and heart was completely hers. He knew that the same was to her. His heart and life. He opened his arms. "You come over here and giving me hugs and kisses and never leave me"he said with a strong but soft voice. She walked around hugging him crying. He brushed her hair. "It was a test baby, just making sure it's right to love you back and make sure. I love you hars" j whispered hugging her. She didnt say a work just cried and hug. She thanks God that it was one of his text and loved her more. "I love you"she swore. "I love you"he said rubbing her head smiling. Frosty. Smirked proving his point. "told ya"frosty said before getting back to work.