Good girl.

Harley.... if I leave you... hurt you and you stay. Tell you to leave but I come back to you. Just know I'll always be back. But if I ever have to call you bad then... I'll never come back I'll never accept you again

I walked back and forth. He's gonna be so pissed.? Will he hate me? I held the blanket close to my body looking grossed out of the man of the bed . I started to cry. Will he believe the truth my truth. Then the door opened I looked seeing him looking at me then the guy. "Puddin"i cried out rushing to him. He pushed me. "What is this?"he asked mad. "Puddin."I begged. "What I'm not good enough for you"he said pushing him again. "Did he have a normal life"" pushed again. "I'm not man enough?" he said pushing me making me fall. "It's not like that"I cried out. He took out the cuffs cuffing him to the bed. He looked up closing his eyes inhaling sharply. "Your bad Harley"he spat going to the closet. "No. No. I'm a good girl. I'm a good girl"I begged sobbing. He stood in from of the mirror. "He drugged me... he was the bar tender at 'a smile and a grin. 'And I got s drink with Ivy. I don't remember anything after "I explained. "I want you dressed. The doctor is gonna be here in five to check if any drug is in your system. If there none. You need to leave.."he said walking out.
I slipped on a dress. I looked at the guy crying. You've ruined me. Just for a night of fun. How did you know where we lived"I cried. "Harley hurry the fuck up. He's here"joker spat. I walked out sniffing wiping my tears. "I'm a good girl"I told my puddin. He just sat down. "He hurt me"I cried to myself. "Even if I was drunk Ivy wouldn't let me even think about cheating"I whispered.

Jokers pov

I shook my head listening to her barley noticing there was a knock. I opened it and it was ivy. "Is Harley here!?"Ivy asked. "Yeah. She's busy "I rolled my eyes. "Was she alone or okay"she asked. "Wasn't alone but definitely okay"I answered. "Was it him"she asked showing a picture of the guy. "Yes now go"I closed the door walking to Harley. She looked traumatized. I walked to the room getting a bag packing her things. I walked out. "Bad news"the doctor said. I threw the bag at her. "I'm a good girl"she begged. "I'm good... I'm bad"she whispered a t the end. "She was roofied. "The doctor nodded. "And was sexually attractive last night. Goodnight "he said walking out. I looked at Harley. It didn't relieve me at all. Now knowing my girlfriend was drugged and raped. "I'm a bad girl"she whispered closing her eyes. I sighed putting my hand in her head. "No. Your not"I said. She pushed my hand off her holding her arms. "If i wasn't such a bad girlfriend I wouldn't have left you at the VIP to get drinks with ivy. I would have been safe. We both know it's my fAult it happened ... I'm a... a bad girlfriend"she said looking down. She grabbed her bag getting up. I grabbed her hugging her. "Damn it Harley. If I say your not. You not! I love you stick with me from now on kido and we'll do fine"I explained. She nodded still ashamed. "Harley. Your mine. No one else"I scolded her. "All yours"she said hopeless. "And I'm all yours"I reminded her. "Mine"she said turning to me and kissing me. I kissed her back hugging her waist. "Bad or good your my girl"I said kissing her again.