sleepless nights

"I need more coffee"harley told the guard he rushed downstairs to get her some. She has been up for 3 nights straight worried about joker. They got into a fight and he left and its been almost 4 days she has no sleep. "Here "the guard said. "Thank you so much"she smiled helplessly.
She drank it shaking her leg up and down. There was nothing she could do besides watch TV or clean and she clean the whole house house. Scrubbed the walls a floors clean all his suits and ironed them. Baked all the cakes and pudding she could. All in 2 days. She zoned out thinking what happened.

Flashback.

"Floyd isn't your friend. I don't want him to be"he yelled at her. "I just went to visit him and his kid"she said putting her hands up. "Is she yours? No Harley, he not you boyfriend or no her mom"he yelled. "I know that, but she needs a women figure to at least visit her and help her with her girly needs"Harley told him. "Your a whore not a women"he yelled at Harley. Her eyes got watery. "I understand that, your really mad but please just understand, I don't want her growing up feeling like she was always surrounded by men"she told him with tears. "Her or me"he asked. "Puddin she's only ten"harley cried. "Fuck you, forget this, frost let's go"he yelled pushing her to the floor.

Flash back over

She wiped the tears from her eyes drinking a bit more coffee. "Harley its frost"the guard said holding the phone. She grabbed it. "Frost, is he okay"she asked worried. "Yeah harley, jokers fine"he told her. "I've heard you haven't been getting much sleep. Don't you think not sleeping for 3 days is a bit much?"he asked her. He had her on speaker , in all honest truth he wants to see what harley would say about this. He didn't feel like facing her after all the bad things she's said. But frost wanted to make him feel even worst, lowkey, just to let him know. After all frost is like a brother to her. And she was like a sister to him. A loved sister in law. "Tell him to come home already please. Tell him I miss him so, and I'll stop seeing her and won't ever talk about her or her dad. I miss him so much and have been so worried please frost. I love him so much and I'm so worried about him I'm losing ever bit of sanity I have left. I haven't slept for three days almost four. And the only thing I've possible digest is water and coffee"she cried. "I'll try my best"frost told her. "Thanks frost. Hopefully I'll see you soon"she sniffed hanging up crying in her hands. He didn't even wanna talk to her. Last time it lasted for a month. She gave the phone back pulling her knees to her chest laying her head on her knees. Closing her eyes.
"J I think its time you go back to the misses"frost told him. "Yeah"he nodded. They got into the car driving. The huge 10 bed room plus 5 bathrooms were all clean. Everything was organized, and jokers files were put in alphabet order. Along with every outfit he had was clean. He took of his coat along with his shirt dropping it on the bedrooms floor. He sat on the bed. "Joe, please more coffee. He might show tonight"harley said with closed eyes putting the mug on the table next to her. "Listen, I'm a huge asshole and I'm sorry. You can go see the little girl but remember, your mine"he told her. She opened her eyes jumping on him hugging. "Thank god you came back."she whispered. "Just know every time I walk out on you I'm coming back"he said. "Okay! "She smiled kissing him over and over again. "Thank god"she said so tired. "Let's sleep"he said slipping off his shoes putting him and his Quinn under the covers. She snuggled in his chest. "Welcome home"she whispered before knocking out.