married

Another suicide squad mission. They were in a hotel bar. There were stay for a night Every drank together besides harley, she was alone drinking grape soda. She missed him so much but he didn't miss her. She knew for a fact. He pushed her out the car then drove off. His whole thing was to throw her away and he finally did. Well is what she though. He seen batman from a mile away and pushed her out the car doing a shape turn making the flip and batman got him and locked him up. His thing was a laser door unlike the rest. They had bars. Harley knew the chances off seeing him somewhere was slim most cause she was with red. Harley sighed drinking. The new squad was- deadshot, boomerang, one of jokers hench men named of john, riddler, caption cold, scarecrow , and Terra and then of course Harley. Well actually they didn't catch her. She seen and wanted to help. Everyone besides boomerang and john was talking about her in a bad way. Dead shot wasn't even in the bar. "Riddle me this, what takes hits in two different ways but stays"riddle said excited. "A Clift!"Terra says. "Harley"riddle corrected her laughing. They all laughed. "Leave her alone , ight mate, she's going throwing something. Respect that"boomerang shouted getting up taking a shot before leaving. She sipped on the grape soda. It reminded her off at the late nights they shared drink the sour and sweet soda. She also eaxhed out her ring she got

 Everytime she kissed him she could taste it still in her mouth

Everytime she kissed him she could taste it still in her mouth. Deadshot walked in getting a drink. "You know I can freeze your heart Harley maybe it will stop breaking"captain frost announced. "Or scare you to death"crow joked laughing. "What is this middle school. Stop"deadshot demanded. Harley smirked causing everyone to go confused. She giggled getting up walking to scare crow. "That's cute, you think your scary"she smiled bending down the whole room went silent. "But mista I've seen scary and you don't got his smile"she whispered to him but everyone heard and instantly became terrified right there. "Its crazy right!"she said popping up and everyone jumped. "To think someone loves you after he hurts you? But like I say find something you love and let it kill you! Ohh by the way, everyone has a side waiting on perfect timing to slip out. Don't make me go on killin"she giggled walking out.
"You guys could have killed yourself. Your lucky she's upset. She's the smartest one"
Deadshot sighed. "I don't think I've ever been this scared" most of them admit. "She's mentally unstable what you think is sad gets her excited"dead shot warned them walking out. He walked into his room taking off his shirt sitting on his bed. "I've been waiting"harley said pressing her bare chest against his back. "Flattering. But where's your mista j?"he asked. She pulled away pulling her knees up to her chest suddenly feeling ashamed for attempting. "Me and him are over now. I don't love him"she said stubborn. "What happened this time. Pushed you out of a plan?"he asked. "Car. It was a car. I guess cause he was mad at me"she sighed. "Well what did you do"deadshot asked. She suddenly became more and more ashamed. "I kissed a guy, but it was a cop. I got us out of him calling Batman"she explained. "I would push you out a car to"deadshot mumbled. "It was a quick thing. Plus he's always giving me up like a toy"she defended herself. "But they always end up dead"he reminded her. "I know. Its just. . . what gives him the right to push me out the car when it was going 70 per hour"she asked. "He's pushed you out a building before and copter I'm sure that didnt hurt"he told her. "I know but I'm tired of him not being able to control his actions. You know how much they get used against me. "She said slipping on her shirt. "Then why do you stay"he asked another question. "Cause I thought maybe it took two fucked up people to make them okay"she whispered walking out.