loving her.

Mista j went out to the club. I decided to go somewhere to. I mean why not? The nights still young. I decided to go to his club to surprise him. I put on a dress that was tight and low and short. I put my hair in one. Yes one ponytail. I skipped to my car happy as could be. I got there asking for him. A girl walked to him giving him a drink. He smirked taking it talking to her. She blushed. I walked up to them. "What are you"I asked her. "Hes new girlfriend. Ya got replaced"she said in a fake Brooklyn accent. Joker was talking to one of his guys. "Excuse me. That's an ugly fake accent. Just like you ass. And you don't want him he hits and hes mean"I nodded. "It's okay. Were in love"she smiled at him. "Mista j"I asked. "Yes Harley"he spat not looking at me instead kept talking to his friend. My jaw dropped slightly. My eyes waters. I was so heart broken right there. I grabbed the drink from His hand pouring it on her shoving him. "Fine. Have her get you out of asylum's and take all your hate and one sided love and clean you up after a fight with b man"I shouted at him. "Harley"he yelled. "Joker!"I yelled back. "That's my business name. You dont have permission call me that. You call me puddin or mista j"he spat slapping me. I feel to the floor. "Why if you don't love me back"I asked glaring at him.  A ran off stopping at a tree I was so out of breath. I started to sob. He loves someone else.... He never loves me. All those meaningless kisses and love comments. I slide down sobbing putting my wrist to my eyes. I can't bare this. He hurts more them the hits or comments. He never told me he loves me. "Miss are you okay"a deep voice asked. I looked up at the bat. "What you gonna take me away?"I spat. "Is crying against the law"I asked looking down. He sat next to me. "What's wrong Harley joker hit you again"he asked. "He loves someone who's not me"I whispered. "Thats impossible"he chuckled. "What do ya mean? "I asked. "Harley why do you love him"he asked. "Hes mean... And he hits me as hard as he can. But he loves me... Or loved me at least... He cant risk showing his love in public because that would make the guys who hate him wanna kidnap me and ya know..."I told him. He seemed shocked. "Well I know joker loves you"he promised. "How would you know that"I scuffed. "Because I've fought joker over and over studied and research him. Hes never been protective. He wouldn't spend so much time on someone who he would just throw away . I mean who would"he shrugged. He climbed the tree.  After 15 minutes of thinking a voice scared me. "God damn ot Harley I've been looking everywhere for you"joker yelled at me. "Why aren't you with that red head"I spat getting up. "Because that head now is bleeding red out her head for telling you something so wrong"he said.  "What do ya mean"I asked. "I mean I don't love her. I was distracted and agreed to anything you said. I didnt know he told you I loved her. She was a bartender I asked for a drink. She flirt and I told her to fuck off and she off all happy and shit. I don't love her... I-i- I'm cold"he blurted out. I giggled at the lack of his expression. "As long as she's gone and were back together then everything is where it shout be"I whispered. "I.,I... I. Um. Fuck"he whispered. "I do have those... God damn I love you "he said. I squeaked hugging him. "I love you to"I said excited. I pulled away kissing. He always pulls away when I try to kiss him he wouldn't allow it.  Instead he kissed me back. "My god we havent kissed ever since the time I broke you out. My fault! I didnt wanna keep falling"he chuckled. "And for some reason.  Without your touch I fell even harder "he smiled. "Puddin! I can't explain how much I love you"I squeaked. He pulled me into another kiss. "I promise I'll be more lovey"he smiled. "I would like that"I peck his lips.