sleep

She laid on the couch. "Harley. Sleep he's not gonna come till later"one of joker's hench men said. "Nah, nah, I'll be fine!"she said raspy. The sleeping was already consuming her but she had to stay up. He told her last night how he loves coming home to a kiss and hug and sweet words. It made his day much better but it was 4 in the morning and she still was waiting. She didn't care if she had to wait till the afternoon, she would wait. Cause she always wants to make him happy. Her life goal is that and what she craves for. Now. Where's joker? He's at his club at a meeting. He was exhausted and just wanted to find Harley sleeping deep and willing to snuggle. But he promised a guy he would at least listen. Joker glaced at frosty who had checked his phone. "She refusing and still wants to stay up"frosty interrupted. "Well, you gotta admit. She's a stubborn monster"i smirked remembering my little monster at home waiting just to drown me in hugs and kisses. She should really be asleep but I find it cute that she's trying her best to stay up. She could barley stay up till 2 when he's home. Maybe because she wants to know he's okay and she could sleep with that. "Deal"the business guy asked. "Huh"j asked completely forgetting about what it was even about. "were gonna get Harley and finally get rid like your guys have been planning for you"he spoke making joker's heart that barley beats stop of the though of getting rid of her. He pulled out a knife stabbing him in the throat. "She's your queen and your gonna respect her and not plan her death"he spat. Letting out hia famously awesome joker laugh. "Frost. Get a list whos playing.

They got into the hideout , j completely drained. He glanced at the couch who had a small body on it. He smiled looking closer. She was completely knocked out. He picked her up ,taking her to the room laying down with her on top of his chest pulling the blanket on both of them. He kissed the top of her head closing his eyes snuggling into her. "Welcome home"she whispered barley waking up for a second pecking him on his neck. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.