okay

Joker stared at sleeping Harley. Beating her last night knocked her out. He felt bad never knew why. He started to cry. It messed up he's make up "I can't love her." Her smile makes hes head filter, her touch makes him crave her, her laugh make him laugh twice more. He hissed as her cold feet move on her leg. Last night he demanded someone to throw her in the guess room. They didn't even close the window or give her a blanket. I voice told him someone thing which made him smile. "Harley, wake up"he demanded. She woke up quickly. "Hi"she smiled touching his cheek. He pulled away from her touch. Looking at her seeing her smiled dropped. "If this is about yesterday I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't mean to drop your phone puddin"she begged. He smiled at the nickname. He's always thought it was a special. Costume made. Plus that was her favorite thing in the world before him. "Let's go to the abandoned fair "joker smiled. She nodded excited. She brushed her almost white hair. She did black eye shadow and red lipstick. she put on a red crop top that was glitterly with red and black tights with heels. They got into the car with nothing but a gun. Once they got there she was ahead admiring. He was just think. he cried knowing he loved her but could. He raised the gun pointing it at her head. "I love you"he sobbed. She looked back at him. Shock. He watched as her eyes got watery but she smiled. "Its okay"her voice broke. "what"he sniffed. "I know that feeling. In your heart. Its okay. I told you. I would live for you and die for you. I'm sorry I wasn't smart or pretty nor experience at the things you liked to do"she giggled crying. He was crying to. "Shut up"he snapped.. "its okay. I was happy. I'll die happy. Anything for you"she smiled closing her eyes. he put the safety off closing his eyes. BOOM! A gunshot through the air. Harley flinched. She opened her eyes looking at her boyfriend. He still had the gun in his hand but held them up cryinf. "I can't"he cried. "Dont leave cause of this"he begged sobbing. Her heart sank. He dropped the gun. She ran to him hugging. He kissed her over and over. "I love you"they pour out at the same time. Harley's had black mascara running down her face. Its gonna be okay, they will be happy together for ever. He'll never leave her and its already impossible for her to want to leave the house without him there.