A Start Of A Friendship

Author's NOTE: Happy Thanksgiving every body!!! Eat and be safe <3 I am thankful for every single one of my readers who've followed me in this wonderful journey creating these Lion King books. I will NEVER stop writing for you all! :D Below I thought about creating a short, funny  holiday script for you guys lol hope you enjoy!

Nala: "Okay everyone, the roasted buffalo is ready!" *Brings food inside the cave*

Everyone: "Hurray!" *They cheered*

Makosa: "Now we can eat!!!" *Rubs his belly and licks his lips*

Everyone: *Laughs*

Kovu: *Takes a bite from the buffalo* "Mmm, Nala this is delicious!"

Nala: *Sits down next to Simba and smiles, watching everyone eating her cooked food* "Thank you, son-in law! Glad to see everyone is enjoying. Kiara helped with the zebra, Maha did the gazelle, and Bahiya did the antelope. Rafiki brought the sweet fruit for dessert!"

Kiara: "Even though I had almost burned the zebra. Thank the great Kings mom was there to help!" *She chuckles*

Kion: *Smiles at everyone in the open wide circle, then looks at his pregnant wife Aaala who's sitting next to him* "Our first thanksgiving together as big family. I am thankful for all of you!"

Mheetu: *Nods and smiles at his wife Haiba also* "I am so thankful to be blessed , reunited and married to my gorgeous wife. This year has been amazing!  Cant wait until next year when we begin our own family."

Haiba: *Sheds a happy tear and nuzzles Mheetu!* "Oh honey!"

Everyone: *Smiles* "Awwwweeee!"

Kovu: *Looks at Kiara and kisses her cheek* "I am thankful for my wife. Kiara has been an excellent mother to our two boys. Even though our son Heri is gone...I am also thankful for Simba and Nala letting me join this pride a few years back. It feels good to have a real family that loves and supports you."

Kiara: *Blushes and hugs Kovu* "Thanks honey, I'm thankful for you too! Your a great father and husband too."

Simba: *Lick's Nala's cheek* "Of course I am thankful for my gorgeous wife as well. You've raised all three of our children well. Not to mention what a wonderful Queen you are too!"

Nala: *Rubs her nose against Simba's* "I love you always and forever dear!"

Bahiya: *bumps her nose against Makosa's* "I am thankful for my handsome fiancé as well!"

Makosa: *Blushes with a piece of buffalo meat in his mouth* "I am thankful for you too bahiya, my family, and this delicious food!"

Maha: *Smiles* "I am thankful for every last one of you!"

Everyone: *Looks at the readers who's reading this book* "HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM THE PRIDELANDS! WE'RE THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS READING OUR STORIES!!"

*

*

*

*

*

|MAHA|

Bahiya returned back home with Auni at her side. The two were both laughing and talking. I am so glad things are back okay with the two besties. I smiled as I watch them walk to the back of Pride Rock where the lionesses are resting or watching their cubs play.