The Story

Aiysha

"So Aiysha, tell us. Do you have a boyfriend or have your eyes set on anyone here?"Bahiya asks.

"Yeah tell us!" Said a lioness with a cream muzzle, underbelly and colorless paws, teal eyes, black eyebrows, and brown nose. Her name is Maha.

I've learned that she is sisters with my aunt Queen Kiara and Maha is also the aunt to my cousin Prince Makosa. It's crazy how they're able to keep up with this big family tree!

I chuckle. "No, I am currently single and not interested in anyone yet. My focus is taking care of my little brother and family. That's what I've been doing my whole life..."

"Well, that's understandable." Bahiya nodded. "Taking your time and learning who you are first is what's best. Plus family is always number one!"

Maha nodded too. I look up and see my brother coming forward with Auni.

I knew he had a crush on her!

I gave him a wide grin. He notice and roll his red eyes at me.

"Hello brother!" I greet.

"Hello ladies and sis!" Hashaan greeted to us with smiles.

"Hey girls!" Auni waved. "Maha, this is Hashaan. I can't recall if you had met him earlier?"

Maha thinks for a moment then shook her head while shrugging her shoulders. "I probably did, just don't remember. Any who it's nice to meet you!"

Hashaan shook paws with her. "Same to you."

"Our other two friends Mila and Kisima must still be with my brother in front of Pride Rock. We'll catch up with them later. Let's just hang out here for now!" Said Auni, while sitting down next to Maha.

Hashaan lays down next to me. "Where's Sahel?"

"Oh, he's playing with the cubs. He made friends already! I'm so proud of him." I beam.

"That's great! Mom and dad will be proud too once they hear."

"I'm really liking it here...I hope we stay."

"Me too."

"Okay enough talking about us and our home, what about you guys home? What does it look like?" Bahiya asks.

"Well, we live in a very open land place. There's a few trees here and there." Hashaan shortly explain.

"Yeah, it's alright. But it's nothing compared to the Pride Lands." I say. "This place is so beautiful and full of life. Our mother never told us the story about why she left here. Hashaan and I think it's because maybe that's how she met our father."

"Hmm, it could be." Said Auni. "Have you guys ever tried asking her?"

Hashaan shook his head. "No. But we will because I am dying to know the story."

"Speaking of mother, here she comes now with dad, Uncle Kovu, and Aunt Kiara." I point ahead with my paw.

We all look seeing them come forward.