Evening Report

•Marjani•

*Evening...*

"Dojo, Bamba!" I call.

My two favorite hyena companions come forward. They bow their heads, "Yes, your majesty?" They ask.

"Guess what? I have another job for you both!"

"Which is?" Dojo asks.

"I want you two to go out into the Pride Lands again."

"And do what? Spy on the King again?? You know that's impossible at this time of hour. That annoying Lion guard Kion will be out there patrolling their territory line. Dojo and I won't be able to get in that easily." Said Bamba.

"Well, out smart him duh!" I say, while rolling my eyes. "You know what to do. Now go before it gets dark soon. I'll be here waiting for my reports. Don't come back without anything!"

They nod their heads and walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

"I don't get why we have to always go out and spy. Why can't she get her Sadiku?" Dojo asks Bamba. "He should be the one doing this kind of job since he's future King and blah blah blah!"

The two walk side by side down a path on their way to the Pride Lands.

Bamba shrug his shoulders. "I don't know Dojo. I just go with it. You know how she gets when she's angry. Her eyes turn red. Scary!"

"Ugh, don't be such a scary dog!"

"I'm not! And why did you just call me a dog? Our species aren't related to African dogs. We're closely related to cats. I am stunned that you didn't know that."

"I do know!"

"Sure..."

Dojo shook his head. The two continue walking then suddenly stopped. They made it to the Pride Land's territory mark.

"Weird. I don't see that Kion anywhere." Said Bamba.

Dojo sprints off ahead entering the land. "Good. That's our chance come on!"

Bamba jogs behind him. They quickly duck down below the tall green grasses to camouflage their bodies.

"I think we're safe from not being seen." Dojo whispers.

Bamba didn't say anything but nod his head. Dojo lowered his body while tip toeing through the grass. Bamba slowly follow behind. They tried to be as quiet as possible. There's many eyes around from other animals here not just lions.

Hyenas are suppose to be banned from here and not welcomed by any means. Simba's law still prevails. Kovu the current King would not betray him.

When they got close to Pride Rock...

"What's going on over there?" Bamba asks.

Lions are crowded around something.

"I don't know. Let's get an closer look behind tree over there!" Dojo points.