Part 27 (Tyler)

Blurryface flashes me a sinister grin and gets up to walk toward Josh. My eyes dart from Blurry to Josh as he walks across the room. Josh gives me a strange look, tracking the movements of my eyes from a black space to him.

He soon realizes what is happening when Blurryface places a hand on his forearm, making the skin break out into goosebumps.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH, JOSH!" I scream at him. Blurry halts for a moment, then flashes another sinister grin and continues to touch him. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHY CAN’T YOU LEAVE ALREADY!? WHAT'S KEEPING YOU HERE?!"

Josh shakes his head vigorously at me telling me to stop, but anger bubbles in my chest and I continue yelling at Blurryface. “SERIOUSLY, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FIND IT FUN TO HURT PEOPLE!? FIRST YOU HURT JOSH, NOW ME? WHY? JUST, WHY?!” I start sobbing uncontrollably. “ARE YOU JUST GOING TO GO FROM PERSON TO PERSON FOR CENTURIES? RUINING THEIR LIVES?”

He just shrugs at me. Then in the blink of an eye, his hands are wrapped around Josh’s throat. I scream for Brendon, then lunge across the bed and try desperately to pry Blurry’s hands from Josh’s throat. He doesn’t budge and pushes me to the ground with one hand. I quickly jump up and run to the kitchen to grab a knife.

“BRENDON, WAKE UP GODDAMN IT!” I yell at him as he sleeps on the couch. I don’t wait for him to respond as I run back to the bedroom.

Blurryface sees me enter the room but doesn’t pay close attention. I use this to my advantage as I press the knife into his abdomen and twist.

He doesn’t even flinch, he just lets go of Josh’s throat, letting him slump onto the bed, unconscious from oxygen loss, and turns to look at me. “It’s going to take a lot more then a sharp piece of metal to kill me, Tyler.” he laughs for a few moments before staring directly into my eyes.

“Well, h-how the hell do I kill you then?” I ask while crossing my arms across my chest and pursing my lips.

“Tyler,” he chuckles again. Why does he find this funny? “I’ll never ever die. I’m all of your insecurities and fears...I know everything about you, whether you like it or not. In order for me to be gone forever you would have to have no fears or insecurities at all. Nobody in this whole world is like that though, so until someone is I won’t perish.”

“Isn’t there someway?” I ask, desperate to make him get out of my head.

“There might be one way……..” he trails off, I want to slap him for not finishing his sentence.

“Well, what is it?!” I snap, I’m not in any mood for his games today.

“As I said before I can never completely leave, every now and then I check in on Josh….I’m still in his mind but I mainly focus on you. Any-who wanna make a deal?”

“What kind of deal?” I ask getting a worried expression on my face.

“If you overcome your biggest fear, people rejecting you, or your biggest insecurity, your writing and singing, then I will leave you and your pretty boy alone.”

I suck in a breath as he vanishes into thin air. I let out a sigh and walk to the bed where Josh lays, still unconscious and I let out a sound of relief as I see he is breathing normally. I shake him until he groggily opens his eyes at me.

a/n I used the f word a lot oops
a/n from the other writer: if you gotta do it you gotta do it