Part 29 (Tyler)

I sit cross-legged on the floor of my basement playing my baritone ukulele and coming up with new song ideas; my thoughts occasionally drifting to Blurryface.

A little while later Josh comes down the stairs, a sandwich and note in hand. He hands it to me and I smile.

You haven’t eaten lunch yet, so I made you a sandwich :D

“Thank you, Joshie.” With that he turns to leave but I stop him. “Wait, where are you going.” he points up the stairs. “Will you stay with me, please?” he nods and takes a seat next to me while I start eating my sandwich.

So, about the band….

“Josh. You’ve asked me three times already today, I’m pretty sure you know what my answer is.” He just hands me another note and give me a pleading look.

Maybe we could just record some stuff and post it on Youtube?

“No, I don’t think that counts. I have to perform in front of people.”

He nods his head. Please, Ty. I don’t want you to suffer like I did.

“Josh. Please stop nagging me, I’m already stressed enough.”

Fine.

He huffs and then his eyes light up as he gets an idea. He scribbles something down on his notepad then tears the sheet off and places it behind him so I can’t read it, smirking at me.

“What the heck are you doing, Jish?” I ask as he scoots closer to me and pulls me onto his lap.

I let out a squeak as he slowly runs his hand up my inner thigh while his lips travel to my collarbone and start sucking on the soft skin lightly.  

He pulls away and walks up the stairs, leaving the note lying on the floor.

You don’t get anything until you take care of Blurry. ;D

“Ugh, Josh. I’m gonna fucking kill you.” I mutter as I try and think about this whole Blurryface situation.

a/n I wrote this instead of finishing an essay that's due tomorrow. Also, WE'RE 36 AWAY FROM 1K HOW???