Part 24 (Josh)

"See you after Christmas, Josh!" Dan and Phil both wave as I board my plane. I quickly pull out my phone and shoot Ty a text before I have to switch it to airplane mode.

Joshua: Boarding my plane, can't wait to see you when I get home.

I turn off my phone and slump into a window seat.

--

I've been wandering the airport, lost. Tyler said he was supposed to meet me near the McDonald's but I haven't even seen a man with fluffy brown hair once.

I look down at my phone and slightly lean against my suitcase. No new text messages... no notifications at all. I sigh and look around once more. Where could he be?

Before I have time to do anything else I'm instantly side tackled. Soft lips are pressed against my cheek.

"Joshie!! I missed you so much!" I look at Tyler and give him a genuine smile. Tyler sounded like a kid tasting candy for the first time when he said that. I wrap my arms around him and place a kiss on his lips. Tyler kisses back. I take in his scent until we part once more.

"Are you ready to go home and start decorating everything festive?" I nod. Tyler turns around and grabs my hand, leading me away from everything and everyone just to spend some time with him.

"Brendon will also be there, I hope you don't mind." I shake my head and Tyler keeps leading me.

--

After three hours of decorating, an hour of baking cookies, and thirty minutes of catching up, the boys finally were sitting down and relaxing while watching Parks and Recreation. Brendon had gone to bed leaving the lovers to themselves.

Tyler was cuddling close to me, he had a strong grip of my shirt almost as if he was making sure I'd never leave him again. Suddenly, small snores are coming from the boy and I take note that he's out like a light. I rest my head against his shoulder and slowly dose off too, but am immediately awoken by the murmurs erupting from Ty.

"N-no... I love Josh, get away from me you blur..." was all he was saying, making me slightly worried. I decide to shake the boy awake from his troubled sleep and have us both go to bed.

-- (Can you tell I'm lazy or what)

Tyler excitedly bounces around me which makes me wake up.

"Tomorrow is Christmas, tomorrow is Christmas!" He lightly throws something soft at me and it instantly starts cuddling with me. I look down to see Amber.

My eyes light up and I instantly grab the kitten and start playing with it.

"You forgot that I was taking care of her, didn't you?" I nod and continue to pet the fragile creature. She purrs and cuddles in close to me.

After awhile of petting my cat, I set her aside and look at Tyler who obviously had something to tell me.

"Get ready for the day, I have exciting things planned for you." He turns around and mumbles to himself, "no not you... get away... don't bother me." He looks back at me and smiles. I smile back and pretend that I didn't hear what he said. But the truth is, I know exactly what he said and who he was saying it to.