Part 40 (Josh)

a/n here is part two of the wedding, because serenacalkins asked for it :)

Tyler is still holding onto his ukulele and I swear I’ve hugged him and kissed him, and thanked him millions of times for playing that song for me. Now all of us were standing next to the popcorn bar, smiling big and murmuring words to each other.

“Hey, Josh, our song is gonna play soon.” Tyler comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around me while planting a kiss onto my neck.

Leo and Arlo, who were standing opposite of us, compliment at how we cute we were and both of us just smile. I grab Tyler’s hand and drag him onto the dance floor while a slow song starts to play.

Everyone stops doing whatever they were doing as Can’t Help Falling In Love fills the room. Tyler gives me a joyous smile as he places his hands on my waist and shoulder. I mirror Tyler and slowly but steady we work our way around the floor. After a few minutes the song is over and applause erupts from everywhere. We get off the floor and DJ starts playing upbeat music to dance to.

“You guys did amazing out there!” Madison says as she bursts from a group of people.

“Thanks, M! We’ll be back out there soon to dance, we just need some cooling down time.” Tyler waves his fingers in a dancing-like manner and I give him a playful push telling him to stop. A laugh leaves Madison’s lips and she nods, making her way back to the dance floor.

“Do you know if we got a cake?” Tyler grabs my hand as we both sit down on a pair of chairs. I nod and Tyler pulls down his fist and whispers, “Yes,” dragging the s.

While the duo sat there and talked, people would sporadically come up to them just to give their congratulations. Finally, some songs that were getting both Tyler and me pumped up came on so neither of us couldn’t help but start dancing.

“You know what I just realized?” Tyler says while dancing next me me. I shrug to show that I had no idea and Tyler’s eyes go bright with excitement. “Amber brought us together.” I raise one of my eyebrows and start dancing a little slower so he can explain.

“Well, if you never had gotten Amber we never would’ve met, I never would’ve had the courage to ask you if you liked me and we never would’ve gotten married. Really, we should be thanking Amber for everything.”

--

Hand in hand, the duo walks outside to Tyler’s small car to get ready for their honeymoon. Madison, Ashley and Abigail were all huddled together crying as they watched their brothers exit the building and get into the car. Josh and Tyler wave at everyone as they start the car and drive away. Just married was written on the back of the car while streamers were flapping in the wind as the vehicle picked up speed.

“Can you guess where our honeymoon is?” Tyler asks while places a hand on Josh’s knee. Josh shakes his head and the corners of Tyler’s lips raise to a smile and he takes his eyes off of the road for a moment to look at his husband.

End.

a/n livi: wow, i never thought in my life this story would be such a success, never once did i think it was gonna hit 100 reads but guess what, its almost at 3k?? Also, spooky and I are working on another story! No spoilers though, the first chapter will be out soon and it’ll be published on my account, so stay tuned! Also, there will be a sequel to this book!!

a/n spooky: Livi speaks the truth! We are working on the sequel to this and our other story right now and we'll make sure to post on this book when those two stories are up :D That's all for now, I hope you've had a good day and sorry that it's taken us so long to post this.