Part 13 (Tyler)

"Are you serious?! THAT'S SO SICK!" I say as the biggest grin ever spreads across my face and I start jumping up and down. 

Josh laughs and hand me another note. One problem... I don't have a drum set.

"Look at this Joshie..." I say and sprint to the large object that's covered in a sheet. I quickly rip the sheet off and his face lights up. "They're Brendon's but he never uses them so...." I trail off as he grabs the drumsticks that we're sitting on the small stool and then sits. He plays a rhythm and adjusts a few things. Damn he's good at drums... I start to space out and Josh snaps his fingers then hands me a note.  

How do you want the drums in Forest to go?

"How about I show you what I have without drums, then I can play it again and you can add drums?" He nods and I walk back to where my ukulele sits then play the song for him. We play it until we get it good enough to leave it for the night and I look at the clock. "Oh, its 12," I say with surprised laced into my voice. "I'm tired, want to go to sleep?" He nods. We clean up downstairs and I turn the lights off behind us. When we get to the top of the stairs Brendon is lying on the couch watching t.v. "Night Brendon. By the way Josh is staying the night," 

"Great," he says sarcastically. "Don't be too loud while your having sex," he snorts and turns his attention back to the t.v. 

Josh turns red and I flip Brendon off as I lead him down the hall to my room. "It's a mess, sorry," I say with a small laugh. He shakes his head and smiles as if he was saying 'it's fine.' I throw him a pair of basketball shorts and a shirt that are too big for me so he doesn't have to sleep in his day clothes. I point to the bathroom so he can change in privacy, he nods and closes the door behind him. I pull on a pair of sweats and take my shirt off.

Shortly after I climb into bed he opens the door then lays down next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I curl up to his chest.