Part 23 (Tyler)

It's a month until Christmas and my arm has almost full healed. I miss Josh so much I can't even begin to explain it, I've been counting down the days until he comes home. And to make matters worst he won't leave. He manipulates my mind so that I don't know whats real and what's not. I don't know his name; I need answers. Now.

Lil' Dumpling: Josh, I need answers. Who is he? 

Joshua: Well....

Joshua: When I was a child I was lonely and desperately wanted a friend, so I created Blurryface in my mind. He's all black with red eyes and a red mouth. He wears a red beanie, and red socks and a faint outline of his black shirt and shorts appear with them. He was really nice and we would go on adventures together and we were bestfriends...until I was thirteen and he realized he could haunt and hurt and manipulate me. When I turned fifteen all he would do is hurt me. I still don't know how I beat him or how he got into your mind. 

Lil' Dumpling: It was definitely him that caused the accident :( 

Lil' Dumpling: I'll call you later Joshie. Love u

(Flashback)

"I'm glad you're happy, Joshie. I miss you so much." I hang up my phone and climb into my car, then start the short drive to my apartment from one of my three jobs. 

"He doesn't love you, Tyler." Blurryface seethes. Each word that falls from his mouth getting louder.

"He's never coming back from London. He'll find someone new and leave you here, crying in the dark."

"You're not good enough for him." He is shouting in my ear now. 

"Stop it!" I scream, tears blurring my view of the road in front of me. My vision was so blurred and my head was so foggy from Blurry that I didn't notice the tree rapidly approaching the hood of my car. 

Smash!

(End of flashback)

"Ohhhhh, Tyler." Blurryface calls from the back of my mind.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spit at him. 

"Your little lover boy isn't coming back to you, sweetie." He smiles sweetly at me. 

"Yes he is. You. Are. Lying. Now please just leave me alone."

"Oh, poor little Tyler." he sighs, "I'm afraid I can't ever leave you alone." 

"Please." I whimper and curl into a ball under the covers. "Please." I lay in bed, repeating please until I'm practically begging to god. 

Blurry continues to tell me things that aren't true, but he makes them sound so reasonable and true. I scream at him to stop until my vocal chords are raw. He abruptly stops, deciding he's had his fun for the day. 

I cry myself to sleep, not even bothering to call Josh.