Part 20 (Josh)

My eyes were still puffy and red from crying, I just wanted see Tyler again. I pat my legs, searching for my phone but it wasn't in my pockets. I quickly search around the house until I find it lying on the counter. I run my hand through my hair as I grab it while letting out a subtle sigh.

I unlock my phone to see I had received a text message twelve minutes ago from Tyler.

Ty <3: I'll see you soon ;)

Before I could reply I hear a pound at my door. I open it and get immediately hug-attacked by my boyfriend. He plants a hard kiss onto my mouth and starts leading me to the bedroom. I push him off and have him sit down with me.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole to you...I should've let you explain. Lemme do something that will make you forgive me." And after he says that, he harshly plants a kiss on my lips.

WARNING. SEXUAL THEMES LAY BEYOND THIS POINT. Its literally smut so if you don't like smut don't read it.

Tyler pushes me onto the bed, both of us kissing harshly. I lean over and start kissing him on the neck, he lets out a slight moan which makes me feel all warm inside. I quickly take him off of me and pull his shirt off over his head to reveal his abs. God, his abs are beautiful.

He leans back down and leaves small kisses on my jaw while taking my shirt off as well.

"Your body is so fucking hot..." He breathes out before fiddling with my belt buckle.

After finally getting my belt off he starts palming my crotch, making small moans slip out of my mouth. A few minutes have passed and I feel my own cock straining against the pesky material of my underwear. I finally push his hand away and gesture for him to take of his pants off as well. Tyler quickly undoes his belt buckle, letting his pants drop to the floor. I walk up to him and start sliding down his boxers. When I slide them fully off I quickly grab Tyler's cock making him shiver in pleasure. I start shifting my hand up and down slowly, making him throw his head back and run his fingers through my messy hair. Every time I brought my hand back up I'd flick my thumb over his slit.

Getting bored of just using my hand, I like a stripe up the vein of his dick. He gasps loudly at the feeling and drags his hands across every aspect of my body.

"Do you think you could maybe- oh fuck, use your mmm...mouth?" Tyler says looking down at me with a small smile and a tint of red dusting his cheeks. I nod and glide my hand over the tip before licking him. Tyler leans against the wall and lets out a low, satisfied moan. I tease him, swirling my tongue around his tip but nothing else.

"Oh fuck Josh..." before he says anything else, I put my whole mouth around him making the brunette whimper in pleasure. I start bobbing up and down, going faster with each passing stroke just so I can hear Tyler moan my name.

"Oh fuck, Josh! Ke-keep going baby." That was pure bliss to my ears.

"You're so beautiful like this sweetheart." He says while stroking my cheek. I slow down a little bit, Tyler had beads of sweat forming on the face of his forehead.

"Josh... I'm so close..." I let out a grunt of approval and use my left hand to start stroking him as well.

Before I could do anything else I felt the white liquid pool into my mouth. I get up and look at Tyler who instantly pushes me down to me back onto the bed. He lays close to my ear and seductively whispers, "It's your turn now." He inches my boxers off of my while kissing my chest repeatedly. He starts heading down to my crotch with his kisses before he reaches my erect cock. I moan when his soft pink lips kiss my tip.

After he plants that kiss, he instantly takes me full on. I let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure. I thrust my hips back and forth slightly. Sputtering noises come from Tyler and I notice that I'm making him gag so I instantly stop, he gives me a confused look.

"Don't stop please... I love the feeling of your cock hitting the back of my throat, please keep doing what you're doing." I just love feeling your lips suck me. I let him continue and I keep thrusting into his mouth, making both him and I moan in absolute bliss.

I know I'm very close but I can't tell Tyler which sucks. Almost like he had read my mind he says something, "You can cum." Tyler licks my slit and that's when I let my load out into his mouth. He lets off of me with a pop, cum leaking out of his mouth as he swallowed it.

END

Tyler smiles and lays down on my chest. I wrap my arms around him and cuddle the brown eyed boy. "Do you forgive me?" I nod and snuggle into the brunette as close as I can.

"I love you Joshie and I hope that you truly do forgive me and that you aren't just saying that." I slide Tyler off of me and grab my notepad. When he reads the note a smile stretches across his face.

What had I written? I truly forgive you and I will always love you no matter what.

a/n IT'S TYLER'S BIRTHDAY