Honeymoon (Tyler)

Warning: there is some p kinky smut ahead so be ready

Josh and I pull into the parking space outside of the small house we had rented for a few days in Sweden, arriving home from dinner.

As soon as we walk into the foyer Josh pins me against the wall and attaches his lips to my neck, causing a small moan to form in my throat. His hands roam down to the hem of my shirt and lift it slightly, allowing them to roam on my bare skin. “Josh, please.” I whine, my voice cracking on the first syllable, as his hands reach down to the front of my skinny jeans and start lightly palming me.

Josh’s P.O.V

The sound of only Tyler moaning was enough to put me over the edge. I feel the blood rushing down to my crotch and start leading Tyler to the bed.  

My beautiful kitten, you undress and I’ll be right back. As he reads I leave him and grab my suitcase, searching for the long purple dildo that I had secretly packed for an occasion like this.

I come back to him to see his perky ass in the air and can’t help but to smack it, leaving a beautiful red handprint on it. He lets out a yelp at the contact but instantly pushes his bum up, almost like he’s asking for more.

I lay down the dildo and flip him over so I can see him beautiful face and watch as moans escape his lips. I place a kiss on his bare chest while my hand starts messing with his tip. He lets out a small groan from the feeling and I use my free hand to start prepping him.

I push one finger in his entrance and he lets out a small squeak of discomfort before melting into my touch.

After prepping him enough, I grab the dildo and hold it up to show Tyler. He furiously blushes before speaking, “Daddy, please?”

I grab my notepad and give him a quick note before continuing. “Yes, dry is fine, just, please.” I nod and slowly push the dildo inside of him, I just want you to feel good kitten.

Tyler’s P.O.V

Josh lets me adjust to the size of the object inside of me while he litters small kisses from my jawline to the valley of my hips. He places a small kiss on my tip, making me buck my hips up slightly, before getting up and walking out of the room.

When he comes back a small, black blindfold is resting on his palm. He raises his eyebrows as if asking if this was ok and I quickly nod in response. He ties it around my head (a/n his actual head not his no-no square head get your mind out of the gutter) and smiles before placing a sloppy kiss on my chest.

He slowly starts pushing the dildo in and out of me, increasing speed once my yelps turn into grunts and moans. As I get closer to the edge he abruptly pulls the toy out and flips me over. I soon hear a cap pop open and I know exactly what he’s doing.

He teases my entrance as he places a pillow underneath my stomach to prop me up a bit more and I whine. “Jo-Joshie, please.” He slams into me, causing me to gasp from his size and his force. “Oh, fuck.” I mutter as he continues to pound into me, gripping my hips hard enough to leave bruises.

The sound of skin slapping against skin fills the small room and my flushed tip rubs against the pillow uncomfortably, making me whimper in pain. Josh quickly stops when he hears my cries and pulls the blindfold off, making sure I’m ok, before placing a small kiss on my lips.

“I’m fine,” I smile at his worried expression. “It’s just that pillow was making it hurt.” He quickly nods and throws the pillow on the ground then ties the blindfold again.

He picks up where he left off and after a few more minutes his movements are becoming sloppier and I’m almost at my climax. “‘M close, daddy.” I moan and he stops and pulls out of me, laying on his back in the middle of the bed, removing my blindfold in the process.

I look down and see his pink tinted cheeks with his eyes scrunched closed as he waits for me. I plant kisses all over his chest while swinging my leg over his hips, straddling him. I slowly slide down onto his cock, causing moans to tumble from both of our lips.

He grips the underside of my thighs and squeezes lightly while biting his lip as I start to bounce up and down at a faster pace. I moan pornagraphically as he hits my prostate, angling myself so that everytime I go down he hits it. He starts to jerk me off in time with my bounces causing me to moan again.

Within a few more minutes I scream out Josh’s name and a string of curses as I come in white hot spurts onto both of our chests. He chases his own climax as I come down from mine and he quickly spills inside of me with a grunt.

“That was amazing, Joshie.” I smile at him while pressing a kiss to his lips. He nods in agreement and gets up to write me a note.

I’m going to go start a bath for us.

“Okay.” I smile at him again and collapse back onto the bed, suddenly extremely tired.

a/n spooky: oooOoooOOOh yay look more cringey smut as requested by 2spoopy5you