Part 16 (Josh)

It's been a week since I told Tyler about my dream while we were in bed. Tyler and I were officially dating now and we'd been practicing music and drawing daily now. Today, Tyler said he had something fun planned for me and to meet him at Red Manor for real this time.

I was on my way now to the coffee shop. A single rose was in my hand for my beloved boyfriend. It was a very light shade of pink, it reminded me of the color of Tyler's lips.

I finally reached Red Manor and entered inside searching for tufts of dark brown hair. Finally I see him, he's sitting in the middle of the room at a table for two.

Is this spot taken? I slide the note in front of him and take my seat on the opposite side.

"No! No not at all." He leans across the tables and leaves a kiss on my nose. I reward him with a kiss as well and sit back to notice what he's wearing.

Tyler has a floral kimono over a black shirt with a red beanie; an odd style but he can practically pull off anything.

"So I wanted to just sit down and talk with you, ya know? We've never really gotten to know each other." I nod as I take in his words.

"Well, I'll start. I'm 23 years old, gay obviously, I love to make music and I like to spend my time with a beautiful boy with pastel blue hair by the name of Josh." Red tints my cheeks as he says my name. I quickly write my response on a sheet of notebook paper.

Im 25, panromantic, I draw more than an average human should, it's hard for me to speak my mind and I love drumming with my boyfriend who has the most beautiful eyes ever and features so adorable that they make my heart flutter whenever I get near him. 

After a couple more hours of talking, Josh and Tyler both decide they need to head their separate ways.

With one final kiss and an "i love you" Tyler starts heading out the door, but I stop him. I feel something bubbling inside my chest. I open my mouth and let something out that Tyler will always remember for the rest of his life, something that Tyler may never hear again.

"I love you too."