Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Long ago, there were two elven families that despised one another. Both families were known quite well in the elven realms. They were both equal in power and strength. These two families were not meant to meet one another, but it all changed when a young elleth, the Princess Eldrid met and fell in love with the young elloth Prince Morian. Prince Morian had saved Princess Eldrid from a ravenous group of orcs. With that they were devoted to one another and they met in secret, not risking their parents to find out. They secretly married, but sadly their secret did not last for the young princess was pregnant with the child of the young prince. Many questions were asked, and the truth came out. Both families united in order to keep the peace and renamed their kind as the Linfian Elves. When the families united Morian and Eldrid were made the king and the Queen of Linfia.

When Eldrid conceived the child, she gave birth to a beautiful newborn elleth. Together Morian and Eldrid named their newborn girl Eliana Rosewood, princess of Linfia. Eliana was a beautiful elleth, she had long, silk like, beautiful dark brown hair, that had natural light streaks of blond. Light skin that was soft and smooth as a birds feathers. Beautiful gray eyes that glistened brightly with joy and happiness. Eliana brought great pride to her people. Everyone loved her.

As this young elleth grew, she grew up to become the beauty of every man's dreams, she was the envy of all elleth women everywhere. She was talented, as she grew up she grew up to be an excellent archer and a deadly warrior of the long swords. However way she trained, she was absolutely perfect in every way. She truly was the jewel of Linfia.She could always befriend any creature with a simple 'hello'. She had the voice of a thousand songbirds, something that would make any creature stop and listen. She was great friends with the trees, they would whisper to her everyday.

It was sought out by the prophet called The Destiny, that Eliana would help save her people by sacrificing the life of a Linfian queen. The King and Queen did not want Eliana to be tied to that fate so they kept her away from any living creature. She would be locked forever in her chambers with the only company of her chambermaid Lyana, and the whispering trees. Eliana was not meant to be a caged in spirit, no not at all she was meant to be a free spirit. It was breaking her heart. With her broken spirit the realm of Linfia was slowly dying away.

Then came the powerful rings, three rings were given to the Elven kings under the sky, seven rings went to the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone, and nine went to the mortal men, that were doomed to die. The Linfian Elves did not gain a ring, for they were a peaceful kind of people, they resided in the deep forests to hide from the war, sealing them away from the outside war of Middle-Earth. Then there was one ring, for the Dark Lord on his dark throne in the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie. One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in darkness bind them in the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

The trees had told the Linfian King that the war was brutal, but the Dark Lords one ring was not destroyed. This made King Morian extra careful and alert. With that he had permanently sealed the invisible gates to Linfia. As time moved on the ring only became a myth when the ring was lost, and then myth became legend. Then the stories of Linfian Elves became less and less. Many people thought that the Realm of Linfia was destroyed in the legendary war, and that its people were no more.