Chapter 50

Chapter 50

~Eliana's P.O.V.~

Gandalf quickly ushered everyone out of my room, all except for Legolas who stayed with me. I was now lying down on my side as Legolas carefully bandages my wound that I earned from mummy dearest.

"It's not too deep...you'll be fine" Legolas said as he brushed his fingers on my skin making me shiver slightly. "You know...I'm going to have keep a closer eye on you"

Legolas gently kissed my side and then looked up at me with those eyes of his. I smiled and leaned up a bit to face him. Legolas caressed my cheeks with his hands and brought his lips to mine and he carefully laid me back down as he hovered over me. I quickly wrapped my hands around his neck and help him closer to me.

"I wouldn't mind if you kept a closer eye on me" I said as I tried to catch my breath from our deep kiss.

Legolas smirked and kissed me again with much more passion. We were lost in our newly created passion and eventually his cloths were discarded and we continued our way through the night. As I slept, I had this strange dream. I saw Boromir back in his home of Gondor with another man, younger than Boromir. They looked the same, but different in so many ways. Both men were happy together, laughing happily as they walked down a courtyard of stone.

"Faramir...Captain Faramir of Gondor...it suits you my brother" I saw Boromir playfully punch Faramir's arm. "Now all you need is a woman" Boromir laughed out.

My dream had swiftly changed into that of a pile of wood with this Faramir character lying still, dead. Then above him stood a weeping man. It was Boromir and Faramir's father. I heard a small voice screaming out it was Pippin's voice.

"No! He's not dead! He's still alive!" Pippin yelled out as he tried to stop this madman from harming Faramir.

There was a lot of screaming soon after. The screams were anger filled and soon to be filled with pain. When I opened my eyes I was gasping for air. I quickly looked around my room and saw that it was lit up with the small amount of sunlight that slipped through the window. I stood where I was because I was perfectly content with myself laying on Legolas's warn body with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist keeping me safe. I smiled and rested my head over his hard chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. I felt him stir a bit and I looked up to see Legolas slowly open his eyes. When his eyes met mine I couldn't help but smile when I saw that his eyes were full of love.

~Morning melamin~ Legolas said quietly as his grip on me loosened a bit.

~Good morning~ I said as I bit my lips nervously.

Legolas chuckled quietly before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

~Does it hurt? ~ Legolas asked me softly.

I gave him a confused look before answering. ~Does what hurt? ~

Legolas smiled slightly. ~The cut on your side...does it hurt? ~

I blushed slightly and shook my head. ~No...Not as much as it did yesterday...I'll be fine ~

Legolas didn't question any further he just laid there enjoying out time of silence that we shared. Still our silence was broken by a soft knock on the door.

"Eliana are you awake yet?" Sadaron's voice asked from the other side and I completely froze hoping he wouldn't enter my room.

Legolas gave me a small reassuring smile before kissing my forehead and he stood up and wrapped a blanket around his waist and went to the door.

"We're awake Sadaron...what is it?" Legolas asked through the closed door.

"Gandalf is hosting a council soon and you two have to attend...it begins soon" Sadaron said quickly and left.