Chapter 12

Chapter 12

~Eliana's P.O.V.~

When I woke up I felt completely refreshed. I had quickly bathed, dressed, and ate a bit of food before I headed to the stables to meet Legolas. Without a single word we quickly mounted our horses and took our long travel towards Rivendell. It was a long and trouble-less. It took about a week to finally pass the gates of Rivendell.We had been the second group to reach Rivendell, the first group was a small group of men, the last group to show were a group of dwarfs. I saw Legolas and his kin dismount their horses and I did the same thing.

"By the stars of Eru...it's a Linfian!" A Dwarf quickly shouted, getting everyone's attention.

I blushed nervously but managed to smile lightly. "Hello Master Dwarf" I said kindly.

"P-Princess Eliana!" The dwarf shouted loudly before bowing quickly before me.

I watched as everyone, the men, elves, and the dwarfs looked at this one dwarf with confused eyes.

"What is your name master dwarf?" I asked as I slowly bend town to face him.

"My name my Lady is Azgar Wergirn...it is an honor to meet a Linfian once again"

"Then it is a great pleasure to meet you Master Azgar...but I must ask...how did you come to recognize me so quickly?" I asked with a kind smile.

"Oh my lady...I recognized you because you look just like your beautiful mother...tell me how is she?" Azgar asked my quickly.

I stood silent for a moment but then regained my composure. "My mother had passed many years ago master Azgar" I said sadly in a low voice.

"I am sorry to hear that lassie...I was hopping to see her one more time...but I guess you can never have everything in the world now can you" Azgar muttered in a melancholy tone. "But I have a gift for you...well I had spare time and I was creating a sword...and it wasn't suited for many people...I thought that it was foolish of me to make a sword that chooses its own master...I have traveled through all of Middle-Earth to find a suitable master for the damned thing but none had been able to keep her...but you i have a feeling that you will be the perfect master for her....Dwallak! please hand me the sword" Azgar quickly shouted as he finished his little speech.

Then quickly I saw another dwarf which I had assumed it to be Dwallak, This dwarf was carrying a large bundle of red velvet. Azgar carefully took the bundled velvet and slowly began to uncover a sword, it was a magnificent sword, well crafted just beautiful. Azgar carefully held the sheath of the sword and held it towards me. I carefully took the hilt of the sword and pulled it out of its sheath. I let out a soft gasp as the blade fit perfectly in my hand. I pulled out the blade and examined the sword with such interest and i could hear a human man grumble in the background, but I ignored it.

"The sword...it is made out of mithril...very strong, durable, sharp...but it is also light as a feather" Azgar grinned widely. "I was right...that sword is suited for you...consider it a gift from me to you my princess" The dwarf smiled and bowed again.

"Please Master Azgar you bow to no one...I am the one who should bow before you for this wonderful gift" I stated as I bowed toward the dwarf.

"Eliana?" An old voice called out to me.

I quickly turned to see the old wizard Gandalf walking along side an elloth, which I assumed to be the ruler of Rivendell.

"Gandalf it is nice to see you again" I stated as I quickly got up. "How are you?"

"I am fine...but I believe that I could use your assistance with something....if you may please come along with me" Gandalf stated lightly.

"Of course Gandalf" I replied. "Thank you again Master Azgar for your kind gift...I shall treat her well" I stated quietly as I placed a gently kiss upon the dwarfs forehead.

Azgar blushed madly and cleared his throat. "Her names Azda my princess...the sword's name is Azda"

"Then Master Azgar...I shall treat Azda well" I smiled again, before turning to Legolas. "I shall see you soon Legolas...and thank you once again for your assistance" I gently kissed his cheek and left with Gandalf and the Lord of Rivendell.

Pictures in Quizilla