Chapter 48

Beware...this chapter is very provocative...maturity is required please...

Chapter 48

~Eliana's P.O.V.~

Once we were away from viewing eyes Legolas did not hesitate to push me against the stone wall, pressing his weight against me keeping me against the wall. His lips quickly met mine and his tongue slowly grazed at my bottom lip eagerly. I smiled into the kiss and denied him access. I felt his hands roam around my body, feeling every curve. His hands trailed from my waist to the small of my back where he began to tug and pull on the lace that kept my small shirt together. I tried to stop his hands but he quickly restrained my hands with one of his hands.

~Cooperate Eliana~ Legolas whispered softly into my ears as he trailed soft kisses on my neck.

I only smiled slightly as he released my hands. Legolas began to bite and suck at my neck herder, trying to find my soft spot. When he did I managed to suppress a moan. He must have noticed since he was biting down and sucking harder. I gave in and released a soft moan in my defeat and I felt Legolas smirk triumphantly on my skin. His lips met mine again, and this time when his tongue grazed hungrily at my bottom lip I willingly let him. When his tongue entered my mouth Legolas wasted no time in exploring every inch. Our tongues danced together perfectly, but they also fought for dominance. I willingly gave up. I wanted Legolas, I needed Legolas. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my fingers curled themselves into his soft hair as we shared our passionate kiss.

~lets...take this...to your...room~ Legolas said softly in between kisses.

I kissed him once more before taking his hand in mine before leading him to my room. Once securely in my room Legolas quickly pressed me against the wall again and began to suck on my neck again. He received numerous moans as he became more vigorous with me.

"Legolas" I moaned lightly.

Legolas smirked and began to undo the lace in the back of my shirt until it fell onto the floor with ease, revealing my exposed chest. I slowly brushed my hips against his and felt his hard member rub against my thigh. I quickly removed Legolas shirt and ran my hands through his well sculpted body that was fit for an archer. Legolas quickly picked me up and threw me onto the bed. Legolas slowly placed his arms on either side of me and he leaned down above me. His blue eyes made contact with mine and I felt lost in his eyes. Legolas smiled and placed his lips on mine and slowly moves one of his hands from my waist to the rim of my small dress. He wasted no time in removing the last bit of clothing we had on our bodies. Legolas looked down at my now naked body with lust and love in his eyes, I blushed lightly as his eyes looked at every detail of my body.

~You look beautiful~ Legolas whispered softly to me and he placed small kisses on my stomach.

iled and quickly looked over Legolas's body and smirked when I saw his erect member.

~Excited already? ~ I asked in a seductive manner.

Legolas chuckled and cupped my breast in one off his hands and massaged it while slowly sucking on the other. I wrapped my hands around his neck and tried to suppress my moans of pleasure by biting on my lips. Legolas slowly trailed kisses down to my lower abdomen.

~You're mine Eliana...from here on end you will always be mine~ Legolas whispered.

~And you will be mine from here on end Legolas~ I replied but then gave out a mix between a gasp and a moan when Legolas slid a finger inside of me.

I began to moan louder as he slowly moved in and out sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. He then added another finger and moves deeper inside of me moving in all directions. Legolas quickly brought his lips to mine to keep my moans of pleasure quiet. I clutch the sheets tightly as Legolas quickened his pace. I broke our kiss and tried to control my uneven breaths, my heart was beating rapidly, fluttering around a mile a minute. Legolas moved his fingers deeper and faster, causing me to breathe rapidly and moan with the feeling of pleasure washing over me.

~Legolas~ I moaned loudly as I reached my point of pure bliss.

My tense body became relaxed and exhausted as I tried to catch my breath. Legolas chuckled slightly and forced my legs apart and positioned himself. I moaned lightly when I felt the tip of his member pressing against my warmth. Legolas then slowly pushed himself in and I moaned his name loudly, but he quickly placed his lips on mine to silence my pleasure filled moans and screams. He continues to pump in and out of me, I wrapped my arms around Legolas's neck keeping him close to me and if not closer. I slowly began to move my hips along with his, increasing the pleasure in my silenced moans. Legolas breaks our kiss and begins to nip at my neck, while pumping himself deeper into me.

I could feel his breathing become uneven, and I could hear his heart racing. I felt Legolas roughly grab hold of my hip to help me keep up with his speed. I wanted him deeper inside of me, so I wrapped my legs around his waist, taking him whole as he pumped in and out of me faster and harder. My nails clawed at his back as Legolas crashed his lips to mine. Our tongues danced together passionately and I moaned into our kiss when Legolas thrusted hard, hitting my g-spot.

~Don't s-stop...please...harder~ I begged in between my breathless moans.

Legolas smirks and grabbed my hips roughly and thrusted himself harder, hitting my spot over and over. Legolas placed his head buried in the side of my neck as he thrusted faster and harder. I moaned his name in his ear as I felt pleasure building inside me. Waves of passion flowed through my veins as I came, screaming Legolas's name. I felt Legolas pump into me until I heard his low grunting as his member pulses inside of me, as he comes inside of me. Legolas falls on me exhausted and he gives me a soft kiss on my lips. We were both breathing heavily as we lay there together.

~I love you Eliana~ I heard Legolas whisper as he rested his head on my breasts.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. ~I love you too Legolas~ I whispered back.

I closed my eyes, ready to welcome my sleep and I felt Legolas slowly pulls himself out of me and lies beside me, pulling me close to him so that my head rested on his bare chest.

~Sleep now my love~ Legolas whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and listened to Legolas's now steady heart beat and I welcomed sleep.