Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~Eliana's P.O.V.~

I quietly followed this Legolas character into his home. His home was absolutely beautiful, it seemed to be too hard for me to describe his home, but to me...everything was well designed in an intricate manner. I admired it deeply. As we rode through the gates of Mirkwood Legolas and his men had dismounted their horses. I thought I should do the same. Quickly as though Legolas had read my mind he was at my side with his hand extended outward.

"My Lady" He said kindly.

I smiled shyly and placed my hand in his and I was so surprised at how they fit so perfectly well together, in fact when my skin made contact with his I felt a sudden spark. Legolas helped my off of Amaya and a stable boy quickly came to take Amaya but she skidded away whining. The stable boy quickly flinched defensively away from the horse and Legolas quickly took Amaya's reins. Amaya quickly calmed down which surprised me a bit because Amaya never liked anyone outside of the family. Legolas smiled brightly and patted Amaya's head.

"She is a beautiful mare...what is her name?" Legolas asked with such interest.

"Her name's Amaya..." I murmured lightly as I petted Amaya's back. "She really likes you...she never likes anyone outside of the family" I added as my cheeks turned a slight pink.

"Well then...I guess I must be special to her then" Legolas let out a soft and beautiful laugh.

"I guess you must be...tell me Prince Legolas...where may I take Amaya?" I asked looking down.

"There are no need for titles here Eliana...please call me Legolas...everyone does" Legolas smiled at me. "And Leo can show you the way to the stables if you'd like"

"Yes that would be very much appreciated thank you for your kindness" I bowed my head lightly and followed the stable boy, Leo to the stables.

"Eliana!" Legolas called out to me and I quickly turned around. "When you get back I will have that small cut upon your cheek checked at is that alright?"

"I would love that" I said as i completely for got that my cheek was bleeding slightly.

~Legolas's P.O.V.~

She was amazing, beautiful, a real jewel. Her very smile mad me think about her. It was strange but I felt like I have met her before, almost like in a dream. I quickly shook my head and focused on seeing my father. The main reason why my men and I were in the woods was because we were looking and hunting down the creature gollum. it had escaped from our watch and it was my duty to keep my eyes on him but I failed. I sighed and I went straight to my father's studies. When I knocked on the door I could hear my father's commanding voice boom through the door.

"Enter" My father said right after I knocked.

I took a deep breath and entered his studies.

"Oh Legolas my son...what news?" My father said with raised eyebrows.

"He got away...we couldn't find him"

"I see..."My father said disappointingly. "No matter...there is still the Council of Elrond that I still wish for you to attend...when you are there I would like you to inform Lord Elrond about the creatures escape...now Legolas...tell me...who was it that you brought into Mirkwood?" My father asked curiously as he sat down.

"It was an elleth...goes by the name of Eliana Rosewood she claims to be the Princess of Linfia" I said calmly looking through my fathers window where there was a clear view of Eliana cooing Amaya.

My father looked outside of the window as well and he smiled. "She's a beautiful elleth...all Linfian elves are" My father stated as he watched her. "It was said that many years ago that Linfian elves went extinct before the great war of the ring...but seeing her now makes me think that they went into hiding...I wonder what has happened to Queen Eldrid and King Morian"

I sighed deeply as I heard Eliana laugh that musical laugh of her's. "Father...do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked as I watched Eliana from afar.

My father let out a soft chuckle. "So the Linfian elleth has captured your eye? I do not blame you my son...she is very beautiful...but be careful...Linfian elves may be beautiful but they are dangerous and deadly warriors"

"It's strange...i have met so many elleth's that you claimed would be suited for me but none has held my interest...I am interested in Eliana...there's something about her...father I feel like I know her...like I've met her before"

"Maybe you have Legolas and maybe you haven't come now I do believe that Leo is escorting the princess to the throne room...let us be on our way" My father kindly stated as he walked off.