Chapter 43

Chapter 43

~Eliana's P.O.V.~

I saw a large group of old men and young boys heading to the armory. I quickly followed them and I was the others there as well. I went over to Legolas and watched the old and young men preparing for war.

~Is this what Theoden has? He calls this an army?~ I said lightly to myself.

"Farmers...farriers...stable boys...these are no soldiers" I heard Aragorn say.

"Most have seen too many winters" Gimli mumbled.

"Or too few" Legolas said as he studied the men. "Look at them...they're frightened...I can see it in their eyes"

The whole room became silent as the men and young boys looked at Legolas with hate and anger. Although I hated to admit it Legolas was right but there was still hope in this matter.

~Boe a hyn...neled herain...dan caer menig!?~ Legolas exclaimed loudly.

~Si beriathran hn ammaeg n ned Edoras~ Aragorn said

~Legolas please...there is no need to fight about this...let's just go please~ I said quietly as I placed my hand on Legolas's chest.

~Aragorn nedin dagor hen...'erir ortheri...natha daged dhaer~ Legolas said.

"Then I shall die as one of them!" Aragorn shouted.

Both of them were silent, only staring at one another. Then Aragorn quickly left the room leaving Legolas standing there for a few seconds. Legolas hesitated for a bit but then decided to go after him but Gimli quickly restrained him by holding onto his arm tightly.

"Let him go lad...let him be" Gimli muttered.

Legolas gave a sigh of defeat and turned his attention to me but I only gave him a cold stare.

~You took things too far Legolas...apologizer to him~ I said angrily before leaving Legolas to think about what he has done.

I went to find Aragorn but he was nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere and the sun was beginning to set. I sighed and went to my room, which Theoden was kind enough to give me. Once I entered my room I saw a woman sitting on my bed, but this was not any woman it was Destiny. I smiled lightly and approached her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My my...you make it sound as if you do not want me here Eliana" Destiny said as she stood up.

"It's nice to see you...now why have you come here?"

"Well I heard of your dilemma and I came to give you this..." Destiny said as she handed me a green velvet bag. "I know you will be using this...unless you plan on fighting in a war without your proper Linfian attire"

I took the bag and opened it quickly allowing the things to fall onto the bed. The bag had my Linfian fighting wear, three daggers, and my circlet that was given to me by my father the day I was crowned princess of Linfia. I smiled and sat down on the bed looking up at Destiny now.

"Thank you" I said quietly.

"There is no need to thank me my dear...now I have also heard that you requested help from your people to assist in this war...did you not?"

"I did...I asked Sidara to tell my father...did she make it?" I asked quickly becoming worried for Sidara.

"She made it...traveling with the wind is quick for a dryad Eliana...she is perfectly safe...and I have heard from your father that he plans on sending great numbers...but he does not know when they will be arriving to Helms Deep...but I know when they will arrive" Destiny smiled.