The Boss' Silent Worker

Grayfaurd Crest Series 1

The previous title of this novel is The Boss Silent Worker.

STORY DESCRIPTION

Erza Scarlet Quevaz's most absolute rule is being a silent worker for years pero hindi talaga maiiwasan ang inis na nangingibabaw sa kaibuturan ng kaniyang buto-buto lalo na pag nagpapakita ng interes ang kaniyang walanghiyang boss. For her, he is just a feeler mad man she ever met. It was like she was made to hate this man for the rest of his life.

Not until that wicked kiss of her drunken body surrendered over him and woke up devirgined by the one and only Jellal Grayfaurd.

"I love it when you're silent, Erza. I Love it when you're busy and think only for work. But then, let's change your rule. You should only think of me, you should only do anything for me. And only save your voice for your moans. "

***

DISCLAIMER:

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any of electronic, mechanical or other means , now known or hereinafter invented, including xerography, photocopying, and recording, or in any form storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permission from the owner.

All the characters in this book have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents are merely invention.

There are scenes that are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risks.

Plagiarism Is A Crime.

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE BOOK COVER I'VE USED.

STARTED : MARCH 16, 2017
FINISHED : JANUARY 15, 2018