TB'SW ♥ 6: Gauche Occasion

Kabanata 6

Sir Alstreim announced that all of the GFC employees will have an outing next week to one of our country's tourists beaches in the Island of Palawan.

Since this is some kind of post celebration from one of our project success, they also announced that we are allowed to bring our families in the said outing.

As I was thinking about the venue, I git stressed from the fact that I'll be wearing a bikini. I don't want to wear bikinis because I still have no enough guts for it.

I believe that no one is allowed to see me almost naked from any kind of bikinis available. It's not that I am ashamed with my body but I think it's so inappropriate for a woman to sho off her body for fame purposes.

When I arrived at the office, I saw them being so ready for our outing. Some were already wearing their bikinis, some are even holding their surfboards and some were just simply wearing shirts and shorts.

Wow, they're so excited huh? Hello? This is still Manila, not the beach yet, I don't know if they're planning to swim with the dust.

"Miss Erza! Why arent you wearing any beach dress?" Mira immediately mumbled.

I only smiled at her and loomed at myself. I'm wearing a lose white shirt and a fitted pants. I really look so distinct here.

"I will change later. " I just said. I don't want to say that I am not planning on wearing one because I know Mira, she will really push me.

"But Miss, you should wear one already. Remember that we're going to a beach, not on malls," She said making me feel small. Tss, I just want to go home now, it's better to stay at home and just do some advance work plans than waste time from these outings.

"I can deal with that. " I said assuring her and directing my attention somewhere else so she can't see.

"I think not. " she said that made me stopped breathing for a bit.

"Really, Mira. It's fine. " I said and walked away from her.

"Miss. I brought an extra, you can try it. " she said and gave me a mustard piece of cloth.

Well, I don't really like mustard because it's too attractive with my fair skin. But tsm, this woman.

I just nodded and excused myself to the restroom to change. They're still waiting fir the others to come so I have enough time.

She wanted me to wear this because we will bond in yatch. Tss, if they have plans of jumping off on the yatch with me then no thanks. I still have lots of plans with my life.

Mira came with me in the restroom, I almost trash it after wearing. This is just too revealing!

I went outside and just faced Mira.

"Why are you not yet wearing it?" She asked innocently without even thinking of that stupid cloth she wanted me to wear.

"You didn't told me that you wanted me to look like a prostitute from that." I said directly.

She looked shocked from what I said and raised the beach dress on the air and waved it.

"Miss, you're over conservative. Like hello? It's not like we're doing something bad. We're only having fun with our coworkers. It'snot like they're different! " She pointed while pouting.

"And look! My bikini and beach dress is way revealing than yours!"

From that, I examined her from head to toe. Well, right. She's wearing a purple beach dress. That is soo revealing. Her cleavage is visible too and so was her thighs.