TB'SW ♥ 23: I Missed You

Chapter 23

It's already 12 am in midnight when I came back to our villa. But until now Sir Astrair didn't sleep because he's scared that I might leave him.

And I am not that stupid to leave a person sick. I just went here to get that medicine I brought.

When I came back to his villa, I saw him shaking from the cold weather.

I went closer to him and tap his face. He opened his eyes shortly then.

What the fuck came inside his head anyway. Why did he let himself under the rain for too long.

"You need to drink this. " I said and helped him get up from his bed. "Sleep with me. I'm cold. " He whispered and tried his best to pull me closer to him.

"Okay. " I said and put down the glass of water under, beside the lamp.

I fixed the comforter to cover his body properly. But he's still shaking.

I hugged him tight making him relaxed a bit. I looker qtvhis face, he's looking weak. I tsk.

"Sir, I think we should go back to Manila. You're burning. " I said

"N-no! " he said and burried his face on my neck.

I am caressing his hair from time to time just so ge could sleep, but his trembling body didn't stopped. His comforter didn't make him relaxed. I got even more worried.

If I wasn't wrong, its already 2 am but we're still in that situation. I didn't even sleep because I'm so worried. I am worried to the fact that the coldness he's feeling didn't subsided yet.

I sat on the bed and watch him sleep. He's still shaking but his fever went down at least.

"S-sir, you're cold. Please remove your clothes. " I whispered, he opened his eyes and frowned. I'm blushing right now, that sounded bad tho. I can see a playful smile on his lips after.

"You need to get warmer. " I said while pouting, I am even pulling out his shirt off him.

"H-how can I get warmer without my clothes on, Erza. " He said and he sounded like he's in on north pole.

"Aist! Stop asking. " I said and removed his tshirt. I removed his shorts too, leaving only his boxers.

He's looking at me shocked and a little bit naughty. It seems like he can't believe that I'm doing this to him. Tss, for sure he will be the one enjoying this now.

I sit property and removed my dress and panties.

I saw how his eyes widen from what I just did. He blinked many time and licked his lower lip. I can also see how his eyes sparkled.

I grabbed the comforter and lay on top of him. I can feel how hot his body temperature the moment our skin touched each other.

"Like it? " I whispered while hugging him really tight.

I can feel how hard he is right now. I can also feel how stiff is from this position.

"Damn! I love it. " he whispered and hugged me back.

It didn't took long for him to relaxed. Finally, his body temperature lowered even more.

*****

I woke up when I feel that someone is kissing my forehead. When my sight darted on the window, I could see already the sun. We're still in that position, I got ashamed because I know the fact that I'm heavy.