TB'SW ♥ 33: The Little Ruthless

Kabanata 33

I took a deep breath while facing him. I closed my eyes for a bit before looking at him again and sighed.

I have a word. It's not very easy to forgive someone. As what the priestess said once I was in Paris. "Forgiveness is absolution that you, yourself only can give. It is sometimes hard to give but easy to utter. " accordingto her, it'seasy to say that you forgive that person, but actually from the deep core of your heart, you are aching, it is not completely healed.

And whatever it is, I know, it'll be hard for me to forgive Astrair.

"You can't have me at all. 'Cause you didn't had me even before." I whispered to him.

Once again. I saw pain that crossed his eyes. And I can't understand that. I can't.

"P-please, Erza. I am sorry for what I've done cruel before. Don't do this to me. " He said.

I can feel my lips in thin line now.

"Where were you when I need you before? Where were you when I was waiting for you patiently before? Where were you when I am already crazily in love with you and I feel like I am gonna die without you in my life?" I asked that made him red in frustration.

"I-I... Y-you don't understand. " He said as if he wanted to tell me something but he's holding himself.

"Why, Sir? Which part of it that I didn't understand?" I said and crossed my arms.

He gulped and looked at me again.

When he didn't answered me. I think my blood boiled and suddenly I have the urge of slapping him hard.

Why is he like this? I didn'tdo anything wrong with him! Why is he doung this to me?

I already gave up on him, but why is he pursuing me now? I wish if this is just a dream, he should stop right away. I don't want anymore pain.

That one time I got broken is enough lesson and experience to me. Not only to me, but also to my baby.

He's young, and a baby, he grew up, and he never seen a father figure. He doesn't even know that he have a father. In his 2 years and 9 months of existing, he never had a father figure that ever carried him to sleep, to eat and all.

I don't want to hinder that fact to my baby but I have to. Because if Astrair will find out that we have a baby, he might see it a chance- and I won't ever be able to stop myself to him.

I onlh have 2 things to fear.

First, if he will accept my baby and I might not be able to stop myself from his offers. Second, if he can't accept my child and leave. That'll not hurt me alone, my baby will get hurt too. And I don't think he will still live if he hurt my son, I will fucking kill him.

"See? You can't answered everything for you seems like a joke. That if you find it boring, you will dump it like a trash, right? " I said and turned my back on him.

When I turned my back on him.

I shook my head while leaving that place, and just went straight to where Sir Al assigned me.

It's almost two weeks since the last time I've talked to my son. I missed my baby Hunk. I missed him damn much.

****

*Someone's PoV*

I can feel how my sister Dawn is having a hardtime carrying our Hunk baby. Well, anyone would die carrying this child for more than 20 minutes because of his weight.