»•1•«

Alexis

As i packed up my last few boxes I head off to California. It was gonna be a two day drive but I couldn't afford plane tickets so I could only drive. I watched as all my memories passed by. I spent my years from junior high all the way to now in this town. I drove passed my high school, the place I had my first job, I even saw the neighborhood where me and my boyfriend lived.

I said goodbye to him yesterday claiming I was leaving then but I really just knew it would be harder to do it today. I stayed the night at my friend abbeys house. I loved him alot although there were times where we were......crazy. Screaming, fighting, sometimes even my neighbors would get involved calling the police. I loved him though. I had just left the city when I decided to call my brother Wes

"Hello?" He answered. "Hey Wes!" I beamed with joy. "Hey Alexis. Are you on your way?" He asks. "Yeah I just left the city. I won't be there til tomorrow though. Probably around 5." I say. "Oh ok. Well have a safe trip." He says sounding sad. "Ok I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I say. "Love you too sis." He said and we hung up.

I knew he was excited about me living with him. I was his favorite family member. I liked gaming with Wes. It was better than makeup and diy tricks. Although I loved music and enjoyed singing.

I sigh as my ride feels slow. I turn up some jams 'Don't you go' by all time low comes on and I begin to sing along. Jamming out I almost miss my exit but luckily payed attention just in time. As the sun sets I drive alittle more until its almost all the way down where I pull into a motel and stay for the night. I call Wes just so he knows I'm ok.

"Hey Wesley." I say. "Heyyyy!" He exclaimed. I smile athis joy. "You seem happy. Did someone make brownies." I ask. "Yeah almost as good as yours too. But yours will always be the best." He assures me. "Ok well I called to let you know I'm in a motel for the night." I yawn. "Ok well call me when you're entering the city." He says. "Ok I will. Love you Wes." I say sleepily. "Love you too lex." We hang up and I crash in my clothes

Wes

I get off of a call with my sister Alexis and I turn back to my friends. They were all great. Joven, Lasercorn, Ian, Anthony, Mari, Sohinki, Shayne, Courtney, Olivia, Keith, Noah, and Flitz. They all chatted in my living room as I gathered them here to help out with decorating.

"Hey guys!" I called out. They slowly got quieter until they were silent. "Ok so my sister Alexis is coming into town tomorrow and I was hoping that you guys would help me celebrate her arrival." I say.

"Ok. So what do we need to do?." Flitz asked. "Well i was hoping you would help me decorate tonight that way you could just come over and be ready tomorrow." I say.

"Ok sounds awesome. Can I light things on fire?" Lasercorn laughs. "No you can't Lasercorn, but I think you'll get along great with Lex. She's pretty......dark, at times." They all laughed after seeing a picture of her.

"She looks about as harmful as a baby bunny." Joven says. "Trust me she's not. She would fight me over video games and kick my ass. Don't be fooled." I say looking at them all.

"Ok little Wesley." Mari says walking up to me and pinching my cheek. "Trust me!" I pull my head away. "She's really tuff and really mean. And she smack talks in another language you don't understand." I say. "Wow you are getting majorly upset about this lets just get started." Joven said. "Ok yeah you're right." I say and we get to work.

Alexis

I wake up to the alarm I had for 8. Getting up I get ready in a maroon 'just do it later' sweatshirt and some leggings. I put on some black converse and head back out to my car and started to drive. I turn on some blink-182 and green day as I drive into the state.

As I'm jamming to 'I'm not okay (I promise)' by mcr I see the city sign. I was now in the city about to see my brother and finally get to meet all of his friends. I've watched their videos on YouTube because they're hilarious but I'd never met them before.

I have a YouTube channel of my own where I would post cover videos. Mainly of twenty one pilots, green day, all time low, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, and blink-182. I loved all of those bands but I switch it up every now and then. I loved singing. It was one of my passions apart from playing video games and baking.

"Hey Wes." I say remembering to call him. "Hey. Are you in the city?" He asked. "Yeah I entered like five minutes ago. I should be there in like 20." I say. "Ok I can't wait for you to meet everyone." He says. "I can't either. I love you." I say. "Love you too." He says and we hang up. I drive a bit longer and then get a bit turned around getting to his house. I find my way and pull up to it kncoking on the door.

They probably won't suspect that I'm his sister. I have long black hair and green eyes, spider bites and an industrial (look those up if you don't know what those are) and I have bangs.

After a couple of seconds the door swings open.  I'm engulfed in a hug and then released after a couple of seconds. I smiled at everyone glad that I get to see them and Wes. I've missed him. Home wasn't the same without him there.

"God I've missed you Wes." I say sighing remembering the old days.

So now it is published and out for the public eye. Hope you guys like it. And comment if you came from my one shots because I said I was publishing this.