»•18•«

Lasercorn

Seeing her smile was everything to me. That sounds cheesy I know but Lex's smile was amazing. She scared pretty much everyone in the office today and it was pretty funny. Right now I'm on Wes' couch playing games with him while she makes her famous brownies. She sang a bit while she baked and it was cute. She truly was an amazing singer.

"....David!" Wes yelled. "Wha...? Oh sorry." I say. "I asked if you wanted to play online." I nodded and we continued playing. We played for awhile longer until we heard the ding of a timer and Wes jumped up like his life depended on it. He ran to the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"Wes you have to wait for them to cool." She says. He pouted and sat at the table. I took a seat next to him and we talked for a few minutes. "So I watched your Q and A video." I said. "Yeah. The shippers started shipping." She laughed. "Yeah I could tell. I saw the comments on the smoothie video. Lexercorn." I laughed. I was bummed by what she said in the Q and A though. She said that she didn't like me like that. I mean she could've been lying so it wasn't public but stil. "Yeah fans are pretty crazy." She shook her head.

Lex

"Now. Wes, Lasercorn. Are you ready to eat a—" "Yes! Yes we are! Lets get the heaven!" Wes interrupted. "No not until you let me finish my sentence." I muttered slapping his arm. "Now, as i was saying. Wes, Lasercorn. Are you ready to eat an amazing ass brownie." I said.

"Yes." They said. "Ok here we go." I said and I gave them both a brownie and then myself one. We ate it together on the count of three and Wes gobbled it up. Lasercorn took a bite and his eyes went wide. "You like it?" I asked. He nodded and said "this is the greatest thing alive ." With his mouth full.

"So I've been told." I smirked and finished my brownie. "You have to like keep these secret. If the others find out about them they are going to want them all the time." Lasercorn said. "Why keep it secret. I hyped them up at work and Wes was literally parading through the halls." I said. "This is a delicacy." He said. "Yes I've been told. I'm still taking them to work though. Now shoo. I'm making another batch." I said and started.

The boys went back to playing the game and I finished up another three batches. I always made alot whenever I make these. Everyone always eats them up. I put them in a container and then went to bed.

*Time skip*

I got up and showered i put on my tie-dye Panic! At The Disco shirt, black jeans and my black jean jacket. I put on my black boots. I left my hair down and did alittle bit of makeup. I put on my P!atd wristband and then went downstairs. I grabbed the brownies and I go and sit on the couch. I got up 30 minutes early to make sure Wes didn't try to eat anymore brownies. I had enough for everyone with like 15 left over. I wanted everyone to try them.

Wes walked out of his room and was about to call up the stairs but then saw me on the couch. "Oh your up. Wanna stop somewhere to get breakfast?" He asked. "No I'm ok. If you want something though we can make a quick stop." I said. "No I'm good. Lets go." He said and we went to the car. We drove to work and then got out.

I went around to everyone and gave them a brownie. Everyone loved them. I then put the rest in the kitchen and left to hang out with the others.

"Hey Lex, we're having a sleepover at Olivia's. Me and Mari are going. Wanna come?" Courtney asked. "Oh uh. Yeah sure." I said. I honestly hated sleepovers. All the sleepovers I've been to have ended in tragedy. One of them Everyone had to leave early because her parents started fighting and then they ended up getting a divorce. Another one I wound up in the hospital because I fell out of a tree.they all just were bad. But this one I had a feeling wasn't going to be bad. I mean I was with my Smosh family. I'm sure that they will make this great.