»•38•«

Lex

After the livestream I thought about and decided to maybe tell my fans about what happened between me and seth before revealing Lasercorn as my boyfriend at all. I wasn't sure when I'd do it though. I texted Damien to see if he wanted to film a video with me tomorrow and he said yeah. I also asked if Shayne and Wes wanted too. They also agreed.

I decided to do the say anything challenge. You basically just go around the circle and say words. The only rule is that you can't repeat a word someone else has already said and if you do you have to take a shot of a mixture of siracha, wassabi, fish sauce, lime juice, mustard and pickle juice. I have it pre made so all I have to do is pour it. And we would also tally the amount of times you have to take a shot and then the person who did the most has to chug as much as you can.

•X•• Next Day ••X•

They came over and Wes came down and I explained what we were doing minus the punishment. I turned on the camera and greeted them. "What is up everyone! I'm here with Wes, Shayne, and our friend Damien." I said. "Today we are going to be playing the say anything challenge." I told them and explained the rules "And what I didn't tell them is that we have a punishment!" They all looked at me in horror.

"We have this beautiful mixture of siracha , fish sauce, lime juice, mustard and pickle juice. Oh and some wasabi too." I pulled it out of the empty trash bin we had. "And everytime you say a word thats already been said you have to take a shot. And after the game is over the person to take the most shots, we will be keeping score, will have to chug as much if this monstrosity as they can." I smiled at them

"Happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favor." I said in my best effie impression. I looked at their death stares and giggled slightly. "You are all gonna kill me after this." I said. "Lets get started!" I yelled. "Penis!" Shayne said starting us off. "Making." Wes said. "Love." Damien said and we laughed. "Nice." I said. "Beautiful." Shayne said. "Crisp." Wes said. "Creamy." Damien said and I cringed. "Succulent." I said.

"Crack." Shayne said. "Daddy." Wes said and we laughed. "Had." Damien said. "Multiple." I said. "Penises." Shayne said. And we all paused and looked at him. "It counts! Take your first shot bitch!" I said and shook up the bottle. I poured a shot and smelled it. "Ugh! Why did I make this." I said making a disgusted face and had him smell it. He gagged.

"You're a demon." He said and took it. "Ok. 3 2 1!" We counted down. We handed him the bucket as he took the shot. He immediately spit it out. "That is the worst thing ever." He looked at me. "How did you make something like this?" He said. "Well I was like we need something spicy, sour, fishy, and then just some extra stuff and this happened." I held it up with a smile. I put a tally by his name and ruffled his hair.

"Can't wait for you guys to take a shot." He smiled. "Ok back to the game." I said. "Killer." Wes said. "Whales." Damien said. "Eat." I said making a Confused face. "Sperm." Shayne says and we start cackling. "Yummy." Wes says and we laugh harder. "Delicious." Damien says. "Ejaculation." I said laughing. "From." Shayne says. "Baby." Wes says. "Whales?" Damiens says "fuck I already said that." He said and we laughed.

He got a shot glass and I put the mixture in it. I should name it. "Damien drink up." I laugh giving it to him. He sniffed it and gagged. "Shayne's right you're actually a demon." He said. He took a deep breath and took the shot. He swallowed it though. "That is very very bad." He said.

"It kinda reminds me of something someone would give you if you wake up with a hangover. Mixed with like a very dirty sock." He said. "Lets call it the Alexis hangover poison combo." I said. We joked and then got back into the game. At tge end of the game I grabbed the score board.

"Drum roll please." I said. "In no specific order, We have myself with 10 shots. Wes with 8, Damien with 13, and Shayne with 13." I said. They both groaned. "Hey I'll do this for you because I love you guys and I want you to come back to play games on my channel with me." I said and grabbed three cups. I poured an even amount into each cup. "I'm gonna drink with you guys." I told them.

"You seem too happy about this." Shayne said. "What can I say you're all really cool. And I personally want you back on my channel." I laughed. "Before we spin into utter chaos I'd like to thank Wes, Shayne, and Damien for joining me here for this. Go check Shayne and Wes out on all of the Smosh channels you can also find me there! And Damien where can they find you?" I asked. "@ damienhaas on all social media's." He said.

"Link will be in the description. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more content." I said and turned to them grabbing my cup. "To better ideas in the future." I said and we bumped our glasses together. I took the dumb route as I did with the smoothie challenge of trying to just down it. I grabbed the bucket and spit it out getting water and getting rid of the disgusting taste. After we calmed ourselves I hugged them.

"Why do I do this?" I asked leaning on them. "Because you enjoy seeing other people in pain." Damien joked. "I'm making a new thing I say before I go. Due to my new tattoo if you haven't seen it here it is." I made a pop sound with my mouth and made the display hand motions. "Perfect and so yeah here it goes. Flying mouse, flying out." I put a peace sign over my face and then put my hands in the camera stopping the recording.

"Everyone get out of my house I feel sick and I have to go edit now." I said and got up walking to the stairs. "Do you want me to edit it for you? I used to be an editor." Wes said. "No its fine I've got it." I said and crawled up the stairs. I edited part of the video and then went down to get some snacks and headed back up and finished up editing and posted it around 4.

A/N: I updated quite fast. I was gonna make an entire box of lies chapter but then I decided not to and decided to make a filler type chapter. It does go to the main plot but you know its just kinda here for right now. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed. I wrote this all in like three hours but I hope it doesn't seem rushed at all.