»•8•«

Lasercorn

Seeing Alexis like that scared the shit out of me. I didn't know what to do. I knew that she was having a panic attack but I didn't know how I was supposed to deal with it. I hugged her which seemd to calm her down. Her face was covered in mascara and she had her face rested on my chest.

Everyone had gathered around looking at her in shock. I knew it probably would make her more upset if she knew all of these people saw this happen so I mouthed to Wes to go away and pointed my head towards the opposite direction of us. He nodded and got everyone to follow. As they left she mumbled something almost inaudible.

"Please don't let go." That made me smile internally. "Its ok Alexis. I got you." I said still holding her. I could hold her like this for hours. Eventually she calmed down and got up. I had to help her but it was ok. "Uh. Thanks LC." She murmured. "Hey what was I supposed to do? Let you just sit there alone?" I said. "I mean no." She laughed slightly. "So if you don't mind me asking why did you ya know....." I trailed off.

"Oh uh well. I snapped at joven and I just got scared I guess. Everyone was looking st me like I was a demon and the room was silent. Joven looked surprised and I just." She paused and sighed. "Was afraid and bolted out of there." She finished. "This is slightly off topic but did you ever do cross country or track in high school. You are very fast." I said.

"I did for one year but then I quit." She said. "Oh. Well is there something else thats bugging you?" I asked. "Well yeah kinda. Me and my boyfriend have been having some problems. I think he just might not be used to the whole long distance thing but its possible it's something else." She said.

"Not that I really have any right to place my opinion here but I feel like you guys have alot of problems. Like me and my ex had some problems. Alot of them. She would constantly start fights with me over stuff." I said.

"And then when I finally decided to break it off because she was negatively affecting my life I caught her cheating." The light in my voice left as I dwelled upon that. Yeah I was gonna break up with her anyways she said it had been happening for a good two months. "Oh. I'm sorry LC." She said and pulled me into a hug. I shrugged it off and we walked into the kitchen.

It was empty and I got two bottled waters. One for her, one for me. We didn't talk for alot longer. I found that we would both look st each other at the same time. It was by accident but it was cool. Our minds were in sync.

I looked at my watch and got up. "Hey I have to go film game bang for friday." I say. "This early in the week?" She asks. "Well yeah." I say.

"On Saturdays and sometimes somdays we film GTS, on Monday we film Honest Game Trailers, on Tuesday we film game bang because we do live on Wednesdays and on thursdays we normally do board af and cell outs." I give her a long explanation.

"Wow you guys have your shit together." She laughs. "Yeah. You're kinda expected to this far into the game." I say. "I'll see you later." I start to walk out. "Hey!" She calls out stopping me.

"Can I watch you guys film?" She asks. "Yeah I think they'll let you." I say and we walk out together. "I still need to apologize to Joven. And my brother too I snapped at him earlier this morning too." She mutters to herself.

Alexis

Me and Lasercorn walk in and they're getting everything ready. "Hey uh....Joven?" I call him over. "Hey alexis." He says in a kinda sad tone. "I-I wanted to apologize for the way i yelled at you earlier. That was very out of character for me. I've been having a bad day and I'm just so sorry. I shouldn't have taken it out on you." I say.

"You're fine Alexis. It just kinda scared us." He said and put a hand on my shoulder. "Are you gonna be ok though?" He asked me. Joven reminded me of one of those very embarrassing but cool dads that you'd want as a teen.

"Yeah I'll be ok." I said. "I actually wanted to watch you guys film." I smiled. "Oh okay cool. Just sit back there." He pointed at a chair towards the front of  everyone. "And enjoy." He said and walked to the group.

"Ok I'll be over there." I smiled at Lasercorn pointing in that direction and laughing. I walk over and sat down in the chair watching as they got set up.

When they started I was only halfly listening and paying attention. It was funny though seeing them do this stuff and in person so I didn't hear them censored or anything.

I heard someone say. "Lets grab life by the ass and show them who's boss." And I without even thinking yelled "no consent!" And everyone looked in my direction and laughed. I covered my mouth and laughed.

"Oh my god." Mari was rolling on the floor laughing. I mouthed "I'm sorry" to them silently laughing. My brother waved me to come on. I walked out and everyone clapped at me. "For anyone wondering this is my younger sister Alexis." Wes introduced me.

"I'm so sorry." I laughed. "I literally said that without even thinking. My mouth moved with out my brains permission." I  continued laughing. They all calmed down and sent me away behind the cameras again.

They finished up filming and we all messed around until it was time to go. Wes drove us home after we got our stuff and said bye to everyone. We drove home in a comfortable silence as the radio played an over played, popular, song. We got home and I put my stuff in my room going back out to the living room.

"So Alexis." Wes said walking from the kitchen. "Are you going to tell me what was upsetting you. I know there was something so don't lie." He said. "Ok yeah." I sighed patting the seat next to me. "So this morning me and Seth got into another argument. I think he's upset about me moving out here. He may have told me it was fine but I don't buy it." I say.

"He told me that leaving was a mistake, and that in a month I would think so too, and that there is no point in staying here. But I love it here. I just need to stay positive and not let anything get to me. I know he's just missing me." I say.

"Ok." Wes said. "I'm not sure if this is a touchy subject or not but what about the panic attack?" He asked. "I don't know. I felt bad after yelling at Joven like that and the silence and the eyes on me it was just extremely overwhelming for me and I just had to get away." I shook my head.

"And then I literally ran into Lasercorn and fell to the ground. And thats when I really did start having a panic attack." I said. "I'm ok now though. I got over it, I apologized to Joven and I got to have a quick feature in the game bang. Life is doing good right now." I giggle. "Ok. As long as you're ok. Remember you can talk to any of us." He says getting up.

"Yeah I know. I'm glad that Lasercorn was there. I'm not sure if it was just the smell of his shirt or his warmth but something calmed me down when he hugged me." I smiled. "I found it." I went into a daydreamy daze. "Comforting." I said and saw Wes smile. "Well goodnight." He said waving and going to his room.

Hoping you guys like this. We got alittle more Alexis Lasercorn action. Can't wait for my next update