»•21•«

Lex

Me and Wes went home two days after the funeral. We didn't do much the last days we were there. I spent my time in the room trying to uplift my spirits and try and let go of the death. We drove home knowing how I felt about airplanes. Even though I was fine the first time thats because Jonah took my mind off of the bad thoughts. There was no guaranteeing that I would even be sat with someone who could calm me down like he did.

When we arrived I stayed in my room for awhile. I was too upset to even leave my room let alone the house. I didn't even show up for work for a few days. I decided on something I'd try.

I put Lasercorn, Joven, and Wes all on my speed dial and got dressed in black jeans and a black tank top. I left while my brother showered and went to the bar. The same one I went to with Courtney, Olivia and Mari just a week or so earlier. It actually wasn't to far from the house so I just walked. I wanted to not be noticed that I was gone.

I walked in and the same bartender was there. She was blonde and wore her hair in a braid bun. I walked up and whispered hey. "Oh hey. You came back?" She said. "Yeah but this time I came to drink." I said. "Oh. Trying to get something off your mind?" She asked. "Yeah. I left that night to get to Ohio as soon as possible. Two of my three closest friends died at a pride parade." I said. "Oh that sucks. What can I get for you?" She asked. "Surprise me. I don't really drink often." I said.

She smiled and got me a drink. I drank it and asked for another of whatever that was. I also gave her my phone. I told her not to answer any calls but when she closes down the bar to call the people on my speed dial to come and get me. I told her that the bottom two are the guys from last time and the top guy has orange hair. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out who he was.

It was that night that I would find out two thingsabout myself. 1. I'm an extreme light weight and 2. I tell the truth when I'm drunk.

Lasercorn

I was on my couch watching tv when my phone went off. It was Alexis. I found that odd because not only has she not left her house or talked to anyone in like almost a week I think. But it's also almost 2 a.m. I wonder what she wants.

"Hey." I answered. "Is this Lasercorn?" An unfamiliar voice said. "Yeah this is him." I sat up feeling scared. "Umm well Alexis told me to call you on her speed dial." She said. I'm on her speed dial? "Yeah she came to the bar tonight and she's wasted. She needs you to come pick her up and drive her home. I'm assuming she walked here." She told me. "Oh my god. Ok yeah I'll be there soon. Which bar is it?" I asked.

"The empty glass." She told me and then we hung up. I got up and grabbed my keys getting into my car. How did Wes not realize she was gone. Well I guess she didn't take her car and has been in her room for a few days. She probably was smart enough to leave when he wasn't around. I got there in like five minutes finding it quickly and pulling up outside.

"Hey. Lasercorn?" She asked. "Yeah thats me. Where is she?" I asked. "Over there I'll help you get her in the car." She said. We walked over and helped walk her to my car. We laid her in the back and I drove away after receiving her phone. She was surprisingly still conscious.

"Lasercorn." She groaned. "Yeah Lex?" I asked. "Has anyone told you how cute you are. Like you are very cute. Thats probably a reason why I like you." She said. I blushed a bit at the sound of 'I like you'. Was she for real or was she just super drunk. "You like me?" I thought aloud. "Yeah I do. Is it that hard to tell I mean I'm not that good at hiding it." She slurred out.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "I'm taking you home." I told her. "No please don't. I don't wanna have to deal with my brother. Can I stay at your house?" She asked. "Yeah I guess." I sighed turning around and going to my house instead. "Why'd you go to a bar alexis." I asked. "I was trying to drink away my problems like they do in movies. I did alot of things I regret. In the speech at my funeral I opened up about my suicidal thoughts and depression and how my friends helped out a bunch. And now my mom is probably worried. Its crazy." She said.

Its honestly surprising that she can still function pretty well under the influence of alcohol. Like she can't walk by her self but she can sure as hell can talk well. I still don't know if she's lying or not. About liking me. We oulled up to my driveway and I helped her inside. She could stand up pretty well and I gave her a pair of my pj pants to wear and she changed on her own. I let her sleep in my bed and I slept on the couch. I texted Wes to let him know of the situation.

Lex

»•the mext morning•«

I woke up in a strange bed. It was foreign to me who's it was. Did I hook up with someone by accident? No Cindy, the bartender, wouldn't let that happen. I was changed out of my skinny jeans and into some pj pants.

I walked out of the room and saw Lasercorn on the couch asleep. It was 8 a.m. He was cute asleep. He must've came and got me. I tapped on his shoulder trying to wake him up. That obviously didn't work so I shook him a little bit. I ended up having to lift up the couch and dump him out of it to get him to wake up.

"Ah! Son of a bitch." He said waking up. "Sorry you weren't budging. I had to do something right?" I said. "I see your up. You need anything? You were completely wasted last night." He said. "I was not I only had like 6 or 7 drinks." I said. "You must be a light weight. You had to have been a littke drunk by your second or third drink to be completely wasted by six ir seven." He told me.

"Do you remember anything from last night. Like when I came and got you?" He asked. "No....why. You didn't do anything to me right." I asked. "No. Of course not. Why would I do anything to you?" He asked. "I don't know I'm just confused. What happened?" I asked. "Nothing." He said. "No tell me. What happened." I asked.

"It's nothing bad or important I swear." He said. "Then just tell me if its not important or bad." I said. "Fine! You were still able to talk surprisingly and you told me I was cute and that you liked me. And you told me about how at the funeral you talked about your suicidal thoughts and depression. Thats all." He yelled. "Oh. My god." I whispered to myself. "I have to go." I said and headed for the door. "No. Can we just talk about this Alexis. Was that the truth? I mean you were drunk how was I supposed to know?" He said.

"It was all truth ok. There's nothing for us to discuss except for i'm a fuck up and that you weren't supposed to know. I didn't want anyone else to know about any of that. My brother wasn't even supposed to know about the suicidal thoughts or anything and you weren't supposed to find out that I like you. I'm such a fucking mess right now there's no way you could ever like me ba—" I was cut off by the feeling of rough lips on mine. My eyes went wide as I realized that he kissed me.

I kissed back after a moment of shock and then we pulled apart. "I've liked you from the day we met Alexis. I mean you're beautiful, you're funny, you're violent, you make me happy just seeing you happy. Its been forever since I've felt this way." He said.

"I-I like you to." I stuttered out. "I already knew that silly." He said. "You know the day I had that panic attack. And you stayed with me all afternoon until you had to film just talking with me?" I asked. He nodded. "I new I liked you from that day forward. Thats why I went on the double date with you and mari and her boyfriend. Seth actually told me it wasn't okay but I'm fucked up enough to know that my abusive alcoholic, drug addict boyfriend would probably travel all the way here and kick my ass and still go on that date anyways." I said. He smiled at that.

"You want me to take you home." He asked. "Yeah. I don't want my brother to be worried. Plus the sooner I'm home the less he will be pissed with me." I laughed. "Also can we keep the relationship on the down low right now. I don't wanna go public yet." I said. "Yeah I understand. Now come on lets get you home." He said and we got in the car and went to the house.

Two updates in the same day?? What dimension is this?? More importantly, three/four updates in the same week??? Oh am I amazing?

So they finally told eachother that they like each other whoop whoop!! And again I will say this: give me weird and crazy items that you would have to make (that can fit in a box) for one of the chapters. Its gonna be somewhere in the near future. So please help out with that.

Love,

–the author(i like doing these at the end)