»•27•«

I realized when i started this chapter that Boze and damien aren't apart of Smosh yet according to my book so Anthony is still in. Just thought i throw that out there incase you had questions lol.

(Lasercorn)

We went arrived at the games. We were in nevada and the dessert heat was awful. We started the games with the drawing for which team we would be on. Randy bandits or Cow baes.

The teams ended up being

Randy bandits: Me, Ian, Mari, Noah, Alexis, Flitz, and Olivia

Cow baes: Joven, Wes, Anthony, Shayne, Sohinki, Keith, and Courtney

I was glad me and Lex were on the same team but part of me wanted to go against her. We started our first challenge. Buck off. We were going to ride a bull for as long as we could.

"So who's going first." There was a slight silence before Flitz decided to go. Flits broke the bull and we had to get it fixed and continue rolling. After flitz's turn we continued on. When Wes went he got to choose the next person. "Come on Lex. Its time you go newbie." He said. "Well I'm ready to go you city slicker." She said in a country accent and jumped into the ring.

"If you die today on this bull what do you have to say?" She was asked. "Lasercorn, pass on my legacy and finish out our plan to murder everyone and take over the world. Mari, burn all of my work. Shayne, somebody get him his juse. And Wes......" she looked to everyone and then made eye contact with him. She took a deep breath. "Fuck you." She said and we started laughing.

She started holding on tight and ended up staying on for almost 30 seconds. "Well shit looks like our newbie has got game." I said laughing. "How long was I on?" She got up her hair a mess from falling off. "29.33 seconds!" Matt raub said. "Wait really?" She asked looking around. I smiled and nodded. "Hell yeah!" She said and jumped out of the ring.

The rest of the rounds went by and Courtney beat out Alexis getting a 32.23 seconds. After we wrapped up filming we settled who would bunk together. They let us choose who we woukd bunk with. In my room was me, Lex, Wes, and Mari. Lex wanted another girl in the room.

Wes took top bunk same with Mari. I slept under Mari and Lex under Wes. We joked and laughed before dinner and then we had dinner all of us hanging out together and then getting ready for bed. I got in bed looking over at Lex who was in a ball looking at me smiling. "Goodnight." I smiled at her. "Goodnight." Mari called to us and turning out the lights.

Lex

I ran through the street. It was my home town. Where was he? Where was he? I looked around. I ran as fast as I could. Why can't I find him. I looked around in my hysteria. Please god is he's hurt I won't forgive myself.  I looked ahead only a streetlight lighting up the area. I caught my breath walking to it and sitting down.

"So you're just gonna give up?" I looked up seeing Wes. "Just alittle break. I'm going to find him even if it costs my life." I said. I started grinding my teeth nervously. "Alexis. I know where h—" he all of a sudden was pulled away from me. I stood up looking around.

I walked forward only slightly. "Wes?" I called quietly."Wesley?" I said getting more anxious. "If you're messing with me I'm going to kill you." I said my voice getting hoarse. "Turn around." I heard a voice. I was frozen like a dear in headlights. Who was it. What was behind me. I closed my eyes turning around. I took a deep breath as I opened them.

"AHHH!" I screamed sitting up. I was sweating. I grabbed my damp hair trying to calm myself down. At this point the lights were on and Lasercorn and Wes were by me. I couldn't hear them though. Its like I'd gone deaf. Mari had walked over with some water for me.

I was shaking and crying hysterically. I read my brothers lips as he asked what was wrong. I just started crying hard and shook my head my breathing heavy. By now the people in the other rooms were in there. Shayne, Courtney, Olivia, And Sohinki stood behind them looking at me. Tired looks but concerned lingered in the air.

My hearing came back. "Alexis please tell us whats wrong." Lasercorn said. I only breathed and put my brother in a chokehold strangle hug. "I was terrified." I said my voice super sore from my scream. "I was too. I thought you were hurt." He said. "I thought you died." I whispered. "You and Lasercorn." I said.

"Tell me what happened in the nightmare." Wes said. "N-no." I said. "Not infront of everyone." I whispered. He nodded and told everyone to leave. Everyone but him, Lasercorn, and Mari left. "The dream started off with me Lasercorn and you in a room together." I started talking mainly to Wes. The others listened in."

"It was dimly lit and we were sitting there. Nothing happened. We just sat for a couple of minutes. No movement, no talking, and it seemed as though we didn't even breath. And then Lasercorn was snatched from the room. I looked over but you still seemed frozen. I got up walking to where he was standing attempting to find him. I went to you and finally spoke. 'Where is Lasercorn?' I asked you."

"You said in your normal happy voice 'He took him. He was next in line. We've been waiting for weeks.' I asked you 'waiting for what? Next in line for what?' And you responded 'the next to go to the slaughterhouse. We've been over this' I freaked out having memories of some sort of people being taken and seeing them get horrifically murdered." I put my hands over my eyes telling them.

"And then I tried to tell him we had to save him and go get him back. And he told me that I was stupid and that we want him dead. Then I randomly clapped and I appeared on a street. I saw Lasercorn in front of me maybe a yard or two away and I started running like hell towards him." I said thinking it over again in my head.

"As I neared him a hand grabbed him and I stopped looking around for where he went. I continued running. Running forever and ever until I reached a streetlight. The only on that could be see for almost miles. I stopped and sat and You came out of the shadows and asked me if I was giving up. I told him no I'm just taking a break even if it killed me." I explained my eyes already tearing up.

"And then you started to say you knew where he was but then the same hand I assume grabbed you. I got up and told you to stop messing with me. And then a voice told me to turn around." I started getting upset reseeing all of it. "Did you recognize the voice?" Wes asked. "Ummm." I thought it over. "N-no." I lied. "I don't think so." I continued lying

"Anyways I umm...oh! I turned around with my eyes closed. And when I t-turned I...I saw." I started crying again. "L-Lasercorn an-and wes side by side hung on the streetlight. They were b-both gutted a-and their eyes were gouged out a-and th-thats when I woke up." I was full on sobbing now and Wes hugged me Lasercorn hugging me too along with Mari after they let go of me.

"After my dream and I woke up. I couldn't hear anything until Lasercorn asked me what was wrong. I was terrified." I said. "Its ok Alexis. Can you tell me what could've provoked the dream?" Wes asked. "I don't fucking know?" I laughed slightly. "I think we've got her back." Mari joked.

We stayed up for about an hour and then went back to sleep. Once the lights turned out and I heard nothing else I got up quietly and got next to Lasercorn. He looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry I'll protect you from the nightmares." He whispered in my ear.

"You don't have to protect me I'm trying to keep you safe." I laughed quietly. "Goodnight." He he said laying on his back. I curled up and laid my head on his chest falling asleep.

Oooo. Nightmares. Who's voice was it?? Theorists where you at? Okay umm I'll leave. You should go check out my oneshot book. lol don't mind this little promotion. I've been pretty active writing that so you should go read it if you aren't already to pass the time between the time it takes for me to write these chapters. Okie bye!!