»•45•«

Lex

November, 2018

Lasercorn was taking everyone out today. It was some type of special occasion. He didn't say what. I'm just glad we get to spend time together. We took the two big vans we use for Smosh winter and summer Games. I was dressed in my Desth Of A Bachelor shirt and black jeans with my black boots and panic! at the disco wristband. My hair is just alittle past my shoulders and is black again.

We got out at a nice place. It was a fountain area. I walked up to the fountain sitting on the edge of it. I got out a penny I had and made a wish flicking it in. I had my eyes closed and I wished that me and Lasercorn could stay together forever.

I opened them to see Lasercorn sitting beside me. Wes held a guitar alittle behind him. I looked at him confused. "I'm not a singer but I'm going to try for you." He said and Wes started playing the guitar. I recognized it from the first strum

The day we met frozen
I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I found
the home for my heart—

Beats fast, colors, And promises
How to be brave,
How can I love
When I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly
goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have
loved you For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything Take—

away what's standing
Infront of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
Lasercorn got on one knee and I covered my mouth I joined in singing
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

My brother stopped playing the guitar and a tear rolled down my cheek. "Alexis, you've continuously made me happy and we've grown and changed so much together. And I love that we have the relationship that we have. And I want to continue to have this wonderful relationship together. Will you make me the happiest man alive and Marry me?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. I love you. I love you so much." I hugged him. Everyone around us, our friends and random people, all cheered. He hugged me back and we kissed. Joven was filming the whole thing. We went out to eat after that and then hung out at our place and played some games.

July, 2019

We planned the wedding and I wore my White dress. I was nervous as hell and was scared. What if I fell or something? Our dad couldn't make it to the wedding because he was sick in the hospital. So my brother was going to walk me down the isle. I nervously played with my hair as time came nearer and nearer.

"Are you ready?" Wes asked sitting next to me. "Yeah. Just alittle nervous. I can't believe this is really happening. I'm getting married." I smiled slightly. "Its going to be great Alexis. And I mean all that you've been through I feel like you deserve to be happy too. If you told me that Lasercorn makes you anything but that I'd tell you you're lying." He said.

The wedding march started playing and I got up. He nodded to me and we walked down the isle together. I got up to where Lasercorn was and I stared at him with a smile. We said our vows and then the preacher pronounced us husband and wife and we kissed. I was excited that I would soend the rest of my life with this man. I loved him with all of my heart.

March, 2020

I stared at the test infront of me. Positive. I had a person growing inside of me. I let my breathing steady. I have to tell Lasercorn. I sighed and calmed my nerves. "Hey babe!" I called. "Yeah?" He called back. "Uhmm. How would you feel about having another person added to our family?" I asked. I felt him lean against the door. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"H-how do you feel about having a child?" I asked. "I'd love to have a baby!" He exclaimed. "Why?" He asked. I stayed silent. "Oh my god! Alexis are you pregnant?" He asked. I nodded my head like he could see it. "Yes." I said and smiled widely. He opened the door and came in hugging me. I showed him the test and he cheered. "I'm so happy!" He said and picked me up spinning me around.

"We should tell the guys." I said and he put me down. "Yeah. Lets tell Wes first." He said. We sat down on the couch and I called Wes putting him on soeaker phone. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey Wes!" I said. "Hey. Whats up?" He asked. "I have to tell you something." I said. I looked at Lasercorn and then back at the phone. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Its not a bad thing." I said.

"I'm having a baby!" I said. "Oh my god!!" He yelled. "Im so happy for you!" He cheered and did the high pitched 'Yay!'. I laughed at him. "Have you told anyone else?" He asked. "Nope. Just you. And of course LC knows." I replied. "How are you going to tell them?" He asked.

"Probably on a video all together reveal it to everyone including the fans. I'll text everyone and see if they can get together at our place." I said. We said goodbye and I texted everyone. They all said they could be over in about fifteen minutes.

I set up the camera and before they got there started filming. "So as you know me and Lasercorn have been together for awhile. And we have some news today. But we aren't going to tell you until the rest of our Smosh friends get here so we can tell them. None of them know why they're coming over." I explained. As if on cue the door bell rang.

"Ok perfect at least one of them are here." I got up and grabbed the camera. I went to the door answering it seeing Mari, Keith, Noah, Wes, and Joven outside. "Hey guys! Come on in!" I let them in and Mari looked at me confused. "What are we doing today?" Joven asked. "Oh we're going to play a game. All of the Smosh squad and Smosh Games are coming over." I said.

"Cool what game are we playing?" Noah asked. "We're playing a really big game of Never have I ever. I thought it would be alot of fun to hear stories and stuff." I said. We sat on the couch and I got some chairs set up behind those. I put the camera far away from the couch so some people could sit on the floor and be seen.

Everyone arrived not too long after that and we got them all situated. "Ok so I lied to everyone. We aren't playing a game. We actually have a really big announcement." I held Lasercorns hand and looked at him. I smiled and turned back. "We're having a baby!" I cheered.

"Oh my god really!" Courtney squealed. Everyone cheered and congratulated us. I was excited to know everyone was so happy about it. I closed out the video and everyone started trying to come up names for the baby. So far from what they were tossing around I really like Erika for a girl and Cooper for a boy.

Ok the next chapter is going to be the last chapter. I wrote the past two chapters in like a day and a half maybe two days. I can't guarantee the next ones going to be out right away.