»•35•«

Lex

I stayed home from work today not really feeling it. I wasn't sad. I got up and grabbed my guitar and set up my camera. I decided I wanted to do a cover. It was gonna be 'I Found A Boy' by Adele because I really relate to it. I wondered if anyone would get that it was about seth and a mystery guy I could possibly seeing (Lasercorn). They probably wouldn't dig that deep. I sat on my bed for this video and started the camera.

I thought I told you,
he'd be home soon.
Couldn't help myself,
you're too good to be true.

I fall short each time,
Every time he ain't here.
You and your charm creep closer,
Closer and near.

Like a fool for fire,
I fall With my pride and all.
Like a bomb before explosion
Ticking by your call.

You're the wiser one,
disguised from greed.
And I'm just a child
who belongs on her knees.

But I found a boy who I love more
Than I ever did you before.
So, stand beside the river I cried
And lay yourself down.
Look how you want me
now that I don't need you.

So, you thought that I'd
crumble to my knees
At the first sight of you
crawling back to me

To whisper,
"Will you leave your man?"
'Cause you swear that this time
you can stand by me.
I won't stand by you.

'Cause I found a boy who I love more
Than I ever did you before.
So, stand beside the river I cried
And lay yourself down.
Look how you want me
now that I don't need you!

I ain't yours for no taking.
You must be mistaken.
I could never look into
your eyes and settle for wrong
And ignore the right.

When I found a boy who loves me more
Than you ever did me before.
So, stand beside the river you cried
And lay yourself down!
Look how you want me
now that I don't need you!

I turned off the camera and watched through the video. I added in my end card and then posted it. I waited around to see what people commented. All of them were saying how pretty I was or how talented. And then I saw one.

Phanic_girl
I think this cover is meant to be about seth. They broke up amd we still don't know why but it could be for similar reasons and this song is basically saying if he tries to take her back its not happening because she found a boy. Who is this boy though? I personally think and want it to be Lasercorn. Have you seen the way they look at eachother. It's adorable. I ship it.

clorox
Although you make good points I think you might be thinking way toninto this. This song is great I'm pretty sure she just really likes the song and wanted to cover it.

pillow pilots
good theory. I want it to be real because I really ship the two of them together.

That was the only person who said anything like that but I find it crazy they could get into my mind like that. I got a call from a random number and didn't pick up. It called several more times and I finally answered. "Hello?" I picked up. "May I speak to Alexis Johnson?" The man on the line said. "This is she." I said getting worried. "We called about court. For the trial against Seth Leavitt." He said. "Oh um. Ok. W-when is it." I stuttered slightly.

"It will take place this week on Thursday." He said. I took a deep breath. "Ok. I'll be sure to be there. My brother and friend are going to come. Thats ok right?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. I'll email you if we need to give you more information." He said. "Ok." I said. We said goodbye and hung up. I took a few deep breaths and went downstairs and got some water.

"Hey." My brother answered his phone. "Mark your calendar we're going to court." I told him. "What?" He asked. "We have the trial on seth thursday." I told him. "Ok. Is it just you and me?" He asked. "I asked amd they said Lasercorn can also come with. Just us though." I said. "Ok. Do you wanna tell Lasercorn or do you want me to?" He asked.

"Can you give the phone to Lasercorn? I'll tell him now." I said. "Oh ok." He said. "Hello?" Lasercorn said. "Hey. You, me and Wes are going to court on Thursday for the trial of Seth." I told him. "Oh. Ok. Are you gonna be ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah I think I'll be fine." I said. "Ok. I'll talk to you later." He said. "You too." I said and we hung up. I took a few more deep breaths. I'm sorta freaking out. I'm just scared. I mean yeah he's obviously guilty but what if the jury rules otherwise. He'll be free. He'll be able to potentially attack me. I took another deep breath and made some tea. I got it before games but never got the chance to try it.

It was chamomile. Calming tea. I calmed down after that and then made some ramen for myself before going and chilling in bed for the rest of the night. Wes got home and we talked alittle bit and then I went to bed.

Ooooooooooooo. Whats gonna happen???? I don't know how I want this to go yet.