»•46•«

Lex

December, 2028

I sat on my couch with my two kids and LC. My oldest was a girl she turned 8 just a few days ago. My youngest was a boy. He turned 6 in july. I named them Erika and Cooper. We sat on the couch as we unwrapped a single gift on Christmas eve. The room was dimly lit by the Christmas tree and the tv.

"Mom?" Erika asked I looked at her. "How did you and dad meet?" She asked. "Oh umm. Well 11 years ago I moved here to stay with your Uncle Wes and I met him through your uncle Wes. It was one of those....you meet them and you just feel a connection with them situations. And after maybe a month or two we started dating." I told her. "And we've been together ever since." I smiled up at him.

"Do you think one day I'll meet someone who I love like that?" She asked. "I hope so." I smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Ok its time to get in bed. Santa is coming tonight. But he won't arrive until you fall asleep." I got up and helped Erika and Cooper up. Lasercorn carried Cooper to his room and I walked with Erika to hers.

"Mom can you sing that one song to me." She asked as I sat beside her bed. I brushed her brown hair behind her ear. "Me and Dads song?" I asked. She nodded sleepily. "Ok." I smiled as I began singing 'A Thousand Years' to her. I watched her eyes fall softly as I finished up the last chorus. I kissed her forehead and got up.

Lasercorn stood in the doorway smiling at me. I hugged him and turned looking at Erika. "I'm so happy I moved here and met you. If I wouldn't have I would not meet you and have the family I have now." I said leaning my head on the side of his shoulder. "I feel like we would've met sooner or later through Wes. But we could've been different and not clicked as fast if at all." He said.

"Yeah." I looked up at him. "Lets go." I said and walked down the hallway. We went to the room and got out the other wrapped toys and gifts and put them in the tree and put candy in their stockings. After we got everything done we crawled in bed and cuddled up together.

How have we stayed so happy? No idea. Maybe its the kids or eachother, but we do well together. We very rarely fight and even when we do its over stupid stuff like 'Why did you leave a drop of milk in the carton?' Or 'Why did you drink all the milk?' But we keep them to a minimum and stay out of it around the kids. I kissed his cheek and we drifted off to sleep.

••• ••• ••• •••

"Mom! Dad! Wake up!" Cooper jumped on the bed. "Mom please!" Erika begged. I opened my eyes seeing the kids jumping on the bed. "He came! Santa came last night!" Cooper said excitedly. "Well lets go open presents!" I said and Lasercorn nodded. I got up and the kids raced into the living room.

I saw Lasercorn going back to sleep and I laughed grabbing my pillow. "Wake. Up. My. Lovely. Husband." I said wackjng him with the pillow. He laughed. "Ok ok I'm up." He said throwing up his arms and getting up. I followed him out watching him go to the tree and grab presents and give them to the kids. I smiled. All I ever wanted is right infront of me.

So that is it for this book. *bows* I hope you liked it. I'm going to work on some more fanfics so look out for that. I will not be making a sequel considering I went through pretty much their entire life.

I love every single one of you guys and I'm glad that you read this book. Drop in the comments what you think my next fanfic should be.