»•37•«

Lex

I woke up and went downstairs getting some breakfast. I went back upstairs getting ready. I wore a dark grey shirt that said 'Wild At Heart' on it with a black and white flannel. I wore black jeans and my converse. I put on alittle makeup and kept my hair down.

I was kinda ready to go "public" with me and Lasercorn's relationship. Just with our friends though. Not online yet. But at the same time I was still debating it. Part of me was debating if I was rushing it. What if they thought I was going into the relationship to quickly. I mean I broke up with my boyfriend alittle under two months ago and I'm already dating again. I find it crazy honestly.

And then I have to consider Lasercorn's feelings too. What if he's not ready to go public. Maybe he likes being private for the moment. Maybe he'll say when he's ready and I'll feel ok. I just don't want him to feel like I'm pressuring him.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs again. "Hey Wes!" I hopped on the couch next to him. "Hey." He smiled. "Ready for work?" He asked. "When your job is playing video games hell yeah." I said. "Great." He said and we got up going out. I stared out of the window thinking about it still. "Whats on your mind?" He asked me.

"Hmm? Oh umm. I was thinking about me and Lasercorn's relationship. Do you think I jumped in too soon? I really like him and he appears to feel the same but I feel like after Seth I moved really quickly." I said. "I feel like maybe you moved alittle fast," He said and I looked down at my lap. 

"But I know that you didn't like Seth and after that much time with him you had to have moved on already before you guys actually broke up. And I know you and Lasercorn and I can tell you both really like eachother. Its a genuine relationship so I think you're doing good." He said. I smiled.

"I was thinking about going public with just our friends but I'm scared Lasercorn isn't ready yet and I don't want him to feel pressured to go public because I'm ready. And then also what if we do go public but then I decide I'm not ready right after." I rambled on barley stoping for air.

"Breath." My brother said. "I'm sure Lasercorn would tell you if he's not ready yet if you approached him about it. And also if you aren't completely sure about it yet then don't go public. Be 100% positive before you do it." He said. "Thanks Wes." I smiled at him. We pulled up and got out. I walked in going to the SG room.

"Aye!" I yelled as I ran in. "Hey Lex!" Mari said. "We were gonna do a live stream today. Wanna join?" She asked. "Yeah of course. What are we gonna do?" I asked her. "We're playing a game that is featured on jimmy fallon called box of lies. We're reintroducing what're those from smosh games alliance because alot of people want it back." She said.

"Oh I remember watching what're those. Pretty cool show. I'm excited for the live stream." I said. "Cool well we go live in about an hour and a half." She said and got up walking out. I sat by myself for a little playing on my phone until Wes came in. "Oh hey Lex. You ready for the live stream?" He asked.

"Yup! Are we setting up?" I asked. "Yeah we have a table thing to move. Mind helping me?" He asked. "Nope not at all." I said getting up and walking over to help him. We moved the table over infront of the cameras and put the bean bags on wach side of them. We still had an 45 minuets til we started.

I left and went to see what was up with the Smosh Squad. I walked in to hear "Daddy needs his juse!" I looked at Shayne who was on the couch laughing and everyone else doing random shit and I backed out slowly. I went to the kitchen and got on the fridge.

"Hey have you seen Lex? We're going live in 15." I heard wes say. I shifted to where I was alittle out of sight. "Umm no I'll look for her though." I heard Lasercorn say. He walked in and grabbed a cookie. He turned and looked at the fridge and then saw me and was about to say something. "Shh! Don't say anything to Wes." I whisper yelled.

Wes came in. "Are you looking? Or did you just come in here and eat a cookie?" He asked. "I wanted to start in the kitchen. And there were cookies." He said. I meowed like a cat because I did a great cat impression. Wes looked around. "Is there a cat in here?" He asked looking around slightly.

"No...?" He said more like question. "Are you hiding a cat in the kitchen? Where is it?" He asked and started looking in cabinets. When his back was perfect in line with me I jumped on his back making him crash to the floor. He hit his head. I meowed again. "Jesus Alexis you're gonna be the death of me!" My brother exclaimed as I got off of him.

"We gotta go why are you just laying there Wes?" I said and walked out. I saw his baffled look right before I walked out. I went to the games room and we were about to start. I sat down on the couch with Mari and Joven me being on the armrest closest to the right. Wes sat on a stool to the left of me and Lasercorn sat on a stool to the right of me. Flitz sat on one of the bean bags and Sohinki on the other side.

"Ok we're going live." One of the guys, I think Tim, said from behind the cameras. "Hello!" I screamed. "I probably just killed all of the headphone users heads." I laughed. I signed 'Sorry' and we got on explaining the games and then got ready to start. "So who first?" Mari asked. "I wanna be the first person with the box!" I said and got up. Jiven got up and sat across from me.

Sorry if this chapter was alittle crappy I rewrote it twice and then took out a good paragraph and a half. And then also I haven't had wifi so I couldn't post it as soon as I would  have wanted to. But I hope you enjoyed this and I hope I can post the next chapter soon.