»•17•«

Lex

I made an After Laughter reaction video and uploaded it. I made it know that I really liked idke worship, fake happy, rose-colored boy, and 26. The others were also really good but those were my favorites. Especially idle worship.

Talking about how she didn't need to be worshiped and that people need to stop putting her above all like she's a god. Although I'm not very popular I still don't want that to happen. Like if I were to make one bad move and everything is destroyed.

I stayed home from work today to work on that video. It was really good to me. I was already thinking about making a cover of idle worship, 26, and grudges. Those ones were the ones that I think I'd enjoy covering and I love the lyrical content and how the song goes.

What else could I do in my spare time? I could do a Q and A. That would be fun. I tweeted out to ask me questions for my video and then went ahead and started looking through them as they came in.

7 days @ the_girl_in_the_well asks, are you in the lgbt+?" I read off my phone. "No but I do support the lgbt+. I have many friends who are back home. Actually there is gonna be a pride parade thing that my friend is going to in a week or so." I said.

"Actual band trash @ flying_mous3 asks, if you could date anyone in Smosh who would you choose and why." I pretended to think for a moment despite me already knowing my answer. "I know whats going to happen if I say this but Lasercorn. I mean his humor is similar to mine, he's really nice, we talk alot compared to the other people in smosh. I mean he's an all around great guy too so why not?" I say. "Why not." I mutter to myself.

"Ok lovely lovely things @ tøp_trashcan asks, what happened between you and Seth?" I took a deep breath. "I'm not gonna tell you this just yet. I'm gonna wait for the waters to calm and for the pain to go away. And please guys, don't go and blow up his social medias. He didn't cheat on me thats all I'll tell you. Maybe in a future video I'll tell you." I say. I didn't want my fans to give him shit.

"Grumpy grouch @ grouchcan, geez my fans call themselves trash too often. They ask, favorite moment with Lasercorn. Well um thats kinda odd considering we've known eachother for less than a month but. Probably like either when we did the smoothies together and he chased me around the house with the barf bean, or when I had this panic attack at smosh and like he calmed me down and then afterwards before he like filmed anything he just sat with me in the little kitchen on the counter and we talked for a little while." I felt my cheeks heating up. Aw geez.

"I mean the bean one was hilarious. You didn't see the footage of that because we obviously didn't have the camera on us but he chased me around the house and then pinned me down and force fed me the bean. It was awful." I laughed at the thought.

"We are the champions @ we_are_the_chapions asks, are you gonna do more videos with Lasercorn and/or other people." I read. "I intend on it. If you can drop some suggestions for challenges or games to play I'd do them." I said.

"Lovely @ lovely_pilots asks, do you like Lasercorn." I looked at the camera blankly. I laughed it off and continued. "Well that was straight forward. Why are all of these about Lasercorn and I?" I asked. "I like him as a friend. Not anything more though. Probably one of my greatest friends at Smosh. He knows me best apart from my brother." I said.

"The hair @ colorful_bean asks, have you ever thought about dying your hair." I read. "Well i dyed it black. My original hair color was brown like my brothers. I might dye it another color soon though. Maybe like blue or something." I said.

"Tøp saved my life @ twentyonepilots_is_life asks, what all instruments do you play? Well i play guitar, piano, and ukulele. My friend taught me how to play the ukulele and I self taught piano to myself. I'm actually investing in getting myself a keyboard and a ukulele soon so I can do songs on those." I said.