»•11•«

Lasercorn

Learning alittle more about Lex was nice during drunk, stoned or stupid. She's had some pretty crazy times. Like when she hopped inside that trash can. She's such a silly person and I wish that one day we could be together. She'd have to break up with her boyfriend and she apparently loves him to death so why would she. I sat in my room on my phone when she texted me. I smiled and went to the message.

Lex: hey LC
Lex: my friend needs advice and I'm bad at this kind of stuff.

Me: oh well whats she need help with. I can gove it a shot.
Me: give

Lex: well she's been in a relationship with this guy and she's having doubts about their relationship and has found an interest in another guy. She doesn't know what to do.

Me: oh well tell her that if she is having problems with her relationship or she thinks this other guy is the one she wants then tell her to break up with him or just say they need to take a break for alittle while. Go out with the other guy, live alittle, try and figure herself out and see what she's looking for. She shouldn't feel like she has to stay with that guy if she's not sure that's what she wants.

Lex: damn LC remind me to go to you if I need advice. You're good.

Me: thanks.

Lex: ok goodnight I'll see you tomorrow.

Me: ok bye.

It was odd but you know I expect its either about her or its really about her friend. If it was about her then she played it off not too bad. It was still alittle obvious but she may not have cared if I knew or not. I picked out my outfit for the next night before going to bed.

Next night

Lex

I was freaking out all day today about my "date" with Lasercorn. Like yes technically it is a date, but its not a date. Right now its 30 minutes til and I still have nothing to wear. I've been in my room wrapped in a towel for the last half hour trying to find something to wear.

I wanted something that wasn't to dressy but wasn't to casual either. I had no fucking in between though. I settled on a black T with a red flannel over top my red skinny jeans and black wedge boots. I did my hair and makeup and then went downstairs when the door bell rang. I answered it to see Lasercorn in blue jeans and a black shirt that had a tux on it. I giggled at that.

"I hope this isn't too fancy for you." He smiled at me and came in. My brother came down the hall and greeted Lasercorn. "Now you know the rules. Be home no later than midnight, hurt my sister I'll kill you, blah blah blah. You two crazy kids have fun!" He rushed us out of the house. I laughed at him and we hopped into his car and drive to the restaurant.

I took a photo when we were waiting to be seated. I put my arm around him and did the winky kissy face while he just smiled. I captioned 'on a "date"with this fool' and tagged him. We ate and talked and shit until we were ready to go.

Me and Lasercorn ended up going out for ice cream and then doing some laser tag. We had a great time and we called a bunch of little children 'bastards' and 'little pricks' and getting dirty looks from parents and other adults. We came back home and it was 10:30 I smiled when he walked me up to the door.

"I had a great time tonight." I smiled at him. "Yeah me too." We went inside and my brother made us talk about the full date and then he left. I realized he left his phone on the dining room table.

Me: hey dude you left your phone here.
Me: dude answer your phone me and my brother are trying to get you.
Me: are you coming to get your phone?
Me: oh wait you aren't getting any of these cause we have your phone.

There was a knock on the door and I assumed it was Lasercorn. I hopped up grabbing his phone and answering the door. I opened it and immediately went into shock. I saw his shaggy brown hair and mesmerizing blue eyes. My eyes were wide and I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I felt like I wasn't even breathing.

"You miss me?" He grimaced at me and got the strength to say "Seth what are you doing here?" He looked at me like I was a confused child. "Haven't you got my texts? I'm coming to visit my Girlfriend. Isn't it just amazing." He gave a wicked grin. And then the next thing I knew I was off the ground lifted by my neck.

"You stupid son of a bitch! You thought I wouldn't find about you going out and shit down here! You think I'm stupid?" He punched me in the face. "S-seth........it was....for...a friend......" I coughed out. I heard some yelling as my vision and all senses numbed and blurred. I heard a voice scream my name. And then I lost consciousness.

Oh damn this got intense. Like shit. I got pretty wowed st myself once I got to the seth part like shit. That got pretty fucking.........just shit man.