»•28•«

Shayne

I woke up and went to the kitchen getting myself breakfast. I went and got ready for the day and then decided to wake up the others. I first woke up my room and then went next door to get Alexis, Wes, Mari, and Lasercorn up.

I walked in to see Lexis out of her bed and curled up next to Lasercorn. Her head on his chest. I felt my blood boil. Anger? No jealousy. Walked out and stormed off to the other rooms. I woke them up forgetting my anger and telling Courtney to wake them up.

I heard an oooh from Courtney when she walked and then woke them up. They walked out getting breakfast and then getting ready. I tried to not act angry, but were they dating? I want to know. I guess I failed because Courtney tapped on my shoulder and then led me away from the crowd.

"Hey are you ok? You seem really mad right now." She asked me. "Yeah I'm fine. Its nothing." I said and then attempted to walk away. She unfortunately stopped me. "Its not nothing. Whats wrong Shayne." She said. I sighed. "Ok you can't tell anyone." I said.

Courtney

I cared about Shayne deeply. I liked him. I was hoping that he liked me back although I had my doubts about that ever happening. "Ok I won't." I said looking at him confused. "I like Alexis. And I saw her laying on Lasercorn and I got jealous I guess." He said. I felt my heart shatter.

"Well I'm sure it's nothing. She had a bad dream last night she probably needed a cuddle buddy. I'm sure its nothing." I told him. "Yeah I guess you're right. Okay lets go back to the rest of the group." He said. We walked in and everyone was laughing and joking around.

I had thought about it. They could be dating. Alexis and Lasercorn were honestly a perfect couple. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually were. But then again the nightmare, it had to just be because of that. We messed around until we decided to go film punishment shootout.

Alexis

Today when I woke up I realized I was still laying on Lasercorn. Courtney woke us up and I gave her this look. I was scared she tell everyone. She didn't luckily. We went out and filmed punishment shootout. It was very eventful seeing Flitz baby bird a hot dog into my brothers mouth, Joven getting and apple but cobbler, and Lasercorn getting slapped with pancakes. It was my turn to see what my punishment was.

"Ok Lexis. Lets see what your punishment it." Joe said. I opened the card and laughed slightly. "Baby powder slap." I said. "Ok so I may not have a say but I think Wes should do it." I laughed and they looked at me puzzled. "I am aggressive to him and hit him and shit and have pulled a knife on him before when I was younger. If anyone deserves to slap me he does." I laughed.

He stepped out getting the baby powder. "And if you hold back I'm going to slap you." I said bracing myself for the slap. He hit me and I held my face and then hit him back. "Oh my god I'm sorry." I laughed. "I've gotten in one too many fights if thats my instinct to do if I get slapped." I laughed.

"Ok 300 points for the randy bandits!" Joe said. "I think cowbaes should get 300 points since Wes got slapped." Sohinki said. We went in and went for another few rounds and then we wrapped up the video. Shayne kept on looking at me and making failed attempts to not look mad at me. I debated whether or not I should say something.

We were walking into the place we were staying and I pulled him behind. "Hey are you mad at me? I saw you looking at me and trying to not look angry. If I did something to you I'm really sorry." I said. He shook his head. "No you're fine. You didn't do anything." He told me. I didn't believe him. "Are you sure. You seem like you don't even want to talk to me. Seriously whatever it is I won't be mad if you tell me." I assured him.