»•39•«

Lex

Three days later

The comment section was a complete war zone. People now ship me with Lasercorn, Damien, and Shayne. So now There's lexercorn/laserex, Damiexis, and Shaylexis. They also think that me and Damien are already dating too. They think we're already close and they don't even think I've known him for long with is true but we aren't. With Shayne it was mainly just some of our interaction that made them ship us.

I have been wondering when I should do the seth video. I mean the sooner I do it the sooner its behind me and I never have to (unless I want to) talk about it again. I could clear up a few things for people. But I didn't want to go into alot of detail.

Me: Hey Wes I'm gonna stay home today.

Wes: Ok. Are you ok?

Me: Yeah I'm good just wanted to film a video on my own.

Wes: Ok. See you later.

I set up my camera in my room and sat for a moment before filming trying to find the right words to say. I didn't want to say something that made me sound stupid. Or what if the judged me. I was wearing an oversized kingdom hearts shirt and sweat pants. I had no makeup on and my hair was in a bun. I took a breath and started the camera.

3rd person

"Hey guys. I don't know when I'm going to be posting this video. It could be between a week and a month. I just don't know when I plan on posting it. If you read the title you obviously know that this is about me and Seth and why we broke up." Alexis said. "So for about half of the year me and him together he was abusive. Physically, verbally, and emotionally." She sighed.

"I know you all probably think I'm stupid for being in the relationship for so long but I was terrified. I was scared to go to court if he was ruled innocent and then treated me worse. He once threatened to kill him self if I left the House. He hit, kicked and punched me. Called me names and told me I was a waste of space and so many other things." She said. "And yeah I could probably get a restraining order if he was like stalking me but I wasn't thinking back then." She brought a knee up to her chest.

"And about two months ago more or less I got the idea to come here with my brother. I told him I was just going to stay for a week and then it was a month and then I told him it was gonna be a few months. I never said we were breaking up, I just wanted some time away with my brother and his friends I'd finally get to meet." She explained.

"And everything was fine until I went on a double date with Mari and her boyfriend. I went with Lasercorn because she was having him help out too. And I asked him first and the way he worded it pissed me off. He told me I wasn't allowed to go like he's my father. So I basically said screw you and blocked him which probably wasn't smart." She laughed slightly at the end.

"He came down and nearly choked me to death and my brother beat the shit out of him. I was in the hospital for the night and the next day I couldn't speak and for about a week my throat hurt and my voice was weak." She motioned to her neck.

"And last week according to the time that I'm filming this we went to court and he got ruled guilty and I've felt so much better knowing he's locked up. That was what I was waiting for to tell you guys. And I'm glad." She smiled. "I stopped liking him early on in the relationship. I moved on in my mind from him and now I'm free to actually move on." She said. "And its awesome." She smiled again at the camera.

"Ok guys thats it for this video. Please don't treat me differently because of this. I have friends and family who are helping me through this now that they're aware of what happened. And umm I'm gonna go now. Flying mouse." She put a peace sign up. "Flying out." She put her hand over the camera and turned it off.

She played back the video and put it on her computer. She didn't want to upload it yet so she went and watched some youtube and cleaned around the house. After that she went for a run and sat on a park bench by a pond and took in the view. She sighed and walked home. Wes was gonna be home in an hour.

Decided to do this chapter where she explains it. Next ones are gonna be more light hearted by the way. Well, I make no promises. It depends on where my mind goes but I'll try. Also chances are I won't be able to update while I'm at my moms because we have no wifi or data at the moment but I will still try to write. Ok bye!